PART 8

AUTHOR POV:

"Don't interfere in my business irene" ryu said while gritting her teeths, taehyung raised his one eyebrow

"Don't be so rude ryu, i just said that for your own good" Irene said acting like innocent, ryu closed her eyes in annoyance. Ryu hated Irene from the core of her heart she used to show her power in her childhood when ryu was only 10 years old.

"Stop all this shit Irene, I'm not in mood to argue" ryu said while standing up from her seat, she can't eat with her enemy.

Taehyung had enough of the drama
"Ryu sit down" he ordered her, ryu chuckled she knows taehyung isn't going to take side of ryu

"It's okay oppa, if she don't want to eat with me then I will go" Irene said and stood up,

She is same age of taehyung but 2 months younger and still call him 'oppa'. Taehyung never mind it thought she respects him by this.
Taehyung and Irene were classmates in middle school they both were friends.

Irene came to live with taehyung and ryu because of her house renovation but she got the news of taehyung being already married.

"It's okay oppa, if she don't want to eat with me then I will go" irene said and stood up,
She knows very well how to provoke taehyung.

"You don't need to" taehyung said while looking at Irene forgetting someone is looking at him with hurtful eyes.

"Ryu apologise to her right now" taehyung said calmly, never in million years she won't do this. Irene should apologise to her

Ryu shook her head as no, taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Didn't i said apologise now" taehyung said while raising his voice now, ryu looked at him he is her husband she didn't accepted him but before husband he was her 'oppa' he should have behave good with her for once atleast infront of outsiders

"No, if she don't want then she should fuck off" ryu coldly said, taehyung darken his eyes. Irene smirked in victory, she started to fake cry.

"I always thought you as my little sister ryu, if you hate me this much then I will go" irene said while wiping her fake tears, taehyung and Irene are good friends more than taehyung or tzuyu. Taehyung maybe be merciless for others but he is mannered with his family members.

"KIM.RYU.APOLOGISE.NOW" taehyung yelled at ryu, ryu flinched and tears welled up in her eyes. She knows she have to do it.

"I'm sorry Irene" ryu slowly said while gritting her teeth, taehyung just glared ryu.

"Did you forget your honorific ryu, she is 8 years older than you. Call her unnie and apologise to her properly" taehyung said, ryu tightly grip on her chair.

"I'm sorry unnie" ryu said slowly, Irene internally smirked. Taehyung just looked at ryu, he didn't expected ryu to be rude.

"I don't have appetite" ryu said and left from there to her share bedroom, tears escaped from her eyes like always taehyung didn't take her side.

RYU POV:

I firstly grab my medicines and gulped them, i skipped them many times but not now. Why would I torture when there is no fault of mine.

Jimin was right, i wiped my tears. I won't let them fall for that bitch Irene and taehyung.
They always did with me like this, dad and jungkook I'm missing both of you.

I open my phone saw mine and jungkook's pics, he used to annoy me but as well never let me apologise to anyone.
He never wanted me to became low infront of any one even him too, he treated me like princess but here everything is different.