After his shower, he dried himself off before fleeing to his bedroom to read manga and watch movies on his phone. He was alone, smiling as he picked a random manga from his bookshelf and started to read it. Sukuna would constantly take over to insult his taste in manga, and that it was trash.

He gave up and just dealt with it, and after he finished that volume of the manga, he picked another volume of another manga and decided to read it even if he had already read it before. Sukuna cut back on comments for now, up until he finished the new volume of the manga. He picked up his phone from the nightstand and turned it on.

Sukuna complained when Itadori picked out a movie, leaving him to just pick a random movie, sighing as he sat against the headboard to watch it. Throughout the movie, Sukuna would tell him that his taste in movies was trash, like how he was horrible at everything else. Itadori bit his lip, and he doesn’t know how to react or feel about it, just continuing to watch the movie until it ended.

Once the movie ended, it was already dark, and he knew that by then his friends would be back from their mission, resting and if unlucky, treating their wounds. He picks up another volume of a manga and flips through it to pass a little more time just in case they come back suddenly when he leaves his room.

By the time he finished the manga, it was late at night, around ten. He sighed, standing up to stretch a little before unlocking his door, wanting to go out to eat, since he didn’t eat at all today, and he was famished and dehydrated. He looked around, sighing as he decided to make some food to eat before hiding in his room again.

He felt off since there had been no sign of Fushiguro and Kugisaki coming back, despite it being extremely late. He was suspicious but chose to ignore his gut feeling and cook some food. He sat down at the dining table, eating his food and sighing, closing his eyes every once in a while once again to find peace.

When he was done, he put his plate in the sink, washing it and leaving it on the drying rack to dry as he walked to his room. However, he noticed that his door was opened, and he knew that he closed the door when he left. Itadori sighs as he walks to his room, looking in to see Fushiguro sitting on his bed. Gojo and Kugisaki were sitting on the floor, all three of them looking at him.

“O-oh hey!” Itadori said nervously, waving as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. However, none of them replied as they looked at him with looks of worry, anger, and disappointment.

“Don’t you hate yourself, now that you’ve burdened them?” Sukuna said, and Itadori slapped a hand over the mouth that said that, looking at them before smiling.

“Uhm... not that I mind or anything, but what exactly are you guys here for?” he asked, confused and extremely nervous as they were awfully silent.

He felt his hands started to shake when Kugisaki finally said something to ease the tension in Itadori’s

bedroom.

“When were you planning on telling us that Sukuna was bothering you and degrading you?” she asked, anger mixed with concern laced in his voice as she scans Itadori’s face, looking for any signs that show that he wasn’t handling any of his words well.

“Uh..i-its fine, really!” a lie.

The three of them did not look convinced, even Gojo wasn’t saying anything to him currently. It made Itadori feel anxious, knowing that he had fucked up again. Sukuna’s voice saying to him “See? You’re pathetic and a burden to them.” which caused Itadori to close his eyes and hit his head repeatedly.

Only then, did the two other males step in. they grabbed his hands, trying to pull it away from his head to prevent any injuries. Itadori was thrashing around in their vice grips, eyes closed and head pounding. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he did his best to hold himself back.