I'm Fine

A/N- angsty itadori with happy ending

Certainly, here is the modified text with the beginning of each sentence capitalized:

Itadori had days where he felt happy, energetic, ready to face any challenge. However, there were days that made him spiral into an abyss of darkness, the days where Sukuna’s taunting words get to him.

Ninety-five percent of the time he would be able to drown out Sukuna’s words, along with the fact he had his friends to talk to and ignore whatever Sukuna was saying. The other five percent of the time, he’s unable to stop it from hurting him. He tries to not let his words get to him - he really does, but it's hard when he can infiltrate Itadori’s thoughts whenever he pleased.

Sometimes, he wished to go back to his boring junior high-school life, being a part of the occult club and being begged to join the track club. But he can’t go back anymore; he was stuck with this life, stuck with the responsibility of having the king of curses within his body, taunting him, trying to take control whenever he wanted.

Today, he felt like it was going to be one of those days. Itadori managed to get little sleep, Sukuna constantly telling him how he wasn’t good enough to be a part of the Jujutsu Sorcerers and that he should give up.

The pink-haired male rubbed his eyes as he got off his bed, taking a good look in the mirror to see his hair in disarray, and he soon heard Sukuna’s words like “Fix that bird's nest hair of yours, it looks disgusting” and when he was brushing his teeth he heard “Your eye-bags make you look like a panda.”

He managed to get himself dressed to go for school, and he was extremely glad that his friends were out today on a mission that he was told to sit out for specifically by Gojou.

School wasn’t so bad; however, halfway through the school hours, Sukuna would make a bunch of offhanded comments like “You’re extremely dumb” or comments like “Useless, can’t even get this right,” which he did his best to ignore, for the sake of his mental health and his friends.

He felt exhausted, doing his best to go through the day with zero interruptions. He was wondering to himself during school whether he was being a burden towards Gojou and his friends, Fushiguro and Kugisaki. Itadori felt bad, that he dragged them into his problems.

After classes, he went back to the dorm, to eat lunch and maybe do something in hopes of the day passing by faster. Itadori smiled to himself, planning to just stay in his room all day and read manga in the confinement of his room.

He opened the front door, looking around to make sure that Fushiguro and Kugisaki did not come back yet. Sighing in relief when he finds that they were not back yet, he rushed to his room and locked the door, before he realized he should probably shower first.

“You’re so stupid,” Sukuna said, and Itadori keeps quiet, accepting it. It wasn’t the first time that he heard someone tell him that he was stupid, though it did hurt, since he was trying his best all the time, but apparently, it wasn’t enough for everybody. Itadori unlocks his door and walks to the bathroom, eyes closed slightly just so he could find peace for at least a few seconds.

He stared at himself in the mirror, grimacing at his complexion and finding it hideous despite not looking any different from every other day. He ran a hand down his face, his thumb over his eye bags as he continued to stare. The longer he stared, the more disgusting he felt about himself, opting to look away.

Itadori stripped off his clothing before hopping into the shower, liking the feeling of hot water hitting his skin and running down his back. His brain shut down while showering, clearly too entranced by the hot water helping him release tension in his muscles, and his whole body finally relaxed for the first time that whole day.