Nightmares

A/N- This oneshot is about Itadori and Megumi, their not dating yet and forget about Sukuna is inside itadori and probably hear his thoughts for this chapter

Third POV

It was a Friday night and Itadori and Megumi watching movies in Megumi's room. They started watching movies at 8pm on Megumi's bed. Megumi fell asleep half way during the second movie after a exhausting day of training that Gojo put them all through. Itadori didn't realize Megumi had fallen asleep until the end of the movie when he looked over at Megumi, and saw his peaceful and calm sleeping face. 

'I guess he fell asleep, he looks so pretty, his face looks so...calm.' Itadori thought to himself as he laid Megumi on the bed admiring his features, before turning of the tv, and went to his room ,for one reasons, One- It's creepy to stare at someone's face for thirty minutes. "'Night Megumi"

.

.

.

This is the same place. Why am I here? How did I get here? Megumi thought as he looked up and his face shattered at what he saw. It was Itadori. "Live a long life, Megumi" Itadori says smiling weakly. "No! WHY!?! WHY?!?!" Megumi screams into his dreams, as he watches helplessly as his best friend and crush falls on to the ground. 

He starts to hear Sukuna Laughing at him. Telling him how he could have saved Itadori and it's his fault, and that he was weak for not being able to save is best friend. Megumi broke down, tears streaming down his face as he screamed. "God damnit" he screams, Then he woke up panting drenched in sweat. His Black hoodie stuck onto to him like glue, but he couldn't care. He knew Itadori was alive, but the nightmare still taunted him He curled up into a ball in his blanket, as he tried to stop the tears rolling on his cheek.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahh, that was a good piss" Itadori whispered to no one 

'What time is it' Itadori thought while trying to find his alarm clock. 'Oh it's only 11pm, I'm still not tried, hmmm I'll go onto tiktok for a while then go to bed' 

An hour later

'Why do I hear crying, wait it's coming from the wall where Megumi's room is....Wait is he crying. I'm going to check on him' Itadori said as he got out of bed and walked on over to Megumi's room wear he could he small whimpers behind the door. 

When Itadori walked in, he turned on the light and his heart broke at the sight. Megumi cry, breaking down while curled up in the middle of his bed. Itadori speed walked his way over to Megumi and sat on the bed .

"Hey, hey it's okay, it's me itadori ,I'm here " Itadori says in a calm and soothing tone. Megumi looks up in surprise with some tears on his cheek. "S-sorry if I woke you up, you can go back to your room, I'm fine " Megumi says trying to calm down. "You didn't wake me up, I was already awake. And your clearly not okay, Come here dude" Itadori says, while opening his arms like for him to hug Megumi.

Megumi looks at him not making Eye contact while slowly moving over to him. Itadori scooped up Megumi and pulled him close. Megumi was now sideways sitting between his bestfriend/ crush's legs. Itadori pulled him into a tight but warm hug while guiding Megumi's head to his shoulder. 

He started rubbing circles on Megumi's back while whispering, "It's okay now, I got you". Megumi started crying again and Itadori could feel the tears soak onto his clothes. Itadori kept rubbing circles onto Megumi's back until Megumi pulled away.