Irresponsible - Solidarian (Limited Life)

"Why did you-" Grian cut Jimmy off.

"I DIDN'T KILL YOU ON PURPOSE! THEY LEFT BUTTONS ON THE FLOOR, JIMMY!!" He screamed, turning around and balling his hands into fists, his wings flaring up behind him.

Grian had just accidentally killed Jimmy and he was pissed, Joel stood there awkwardly not knowing how to handle the quarrel between the blonde's. Jimmy knew that it was an accident but he was still angry. Grian knew that Jimmy always died first and thanks to him he just might die before Skizz who has 2 hours less than everyone else. Something Jimmy noticed was that Grian had called Jimmy by his name instead of saying 'Timmy' or 'Tim'. It was weird but he brushed it off, too angry to register this was a problem.

"AND WHY DID YOU PRESS THEM?!" Jimmy raised his voice, something he never did.

Tears welled up in Grian's eyes, "BECAUSE I'M ME!!" He yelled, pure hatred coating his voice. It wasn't hatred for Jimmy though, no. Never. It was hatred towards himself.

Jimmy didn't know how to respond he just stood there as tears streamed down Grian's face, "Gri-" He was cut off.

"Don't." Grian said, anger still lacing his words.

Jimmy didn't say anything, he didn't know what he could say to calm down the steaming blonde. Joel decided he shouldn't be apart of this conversation.

He walked up to Jimmy, putting a hand on his shoulder and muttering, "I'll be in the mansion," Before walking away.

Jimmy watched him leave, he turned back to Grian, hands still in fists at his side's. His knuckles were turning white from the sheer force of it. All of the anger Jimmy had felt had long melted away, leaving behind a deep sadness.

"Are you ok?" Jimmy asked softly, he had his hand out in front of him like he was approaching a wild animal, careful not to scare it.

Which, in a way, he was. Grian was sort of a loose cannon. He did what he wanted and if someone didn't like it of course he'd stop but sometimes, there was no one who could rally him. Like Jimmy, he didn't have much self confidence (if at all) so one tiny mistake was enough to blow Grian to pieces. It didn't help that Jimmy had been yelling at him for 20 minutes. Jimmy slowly made his way over to the avian, Grian's breathing was quick and he seemed to be watching Jimmy. Any sudden movement and Grian would run, Jimmy didn't want that. He got to him and slowly placed his hand on the shorter's face, cupping it. Grian flinched but didn't run, he just stared into Jimmy's eyes, anger turned to fear.

"G?" Jimmy said softly, wiping tears off the smallers face with his thumb.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered and if Jimmy wasn't right in front of him, he wouldn't have heard it.

"It's ok, it was an accident," The canary reasoned, Grian shook his head all the tension leaving his body.

"I shouldn't have been pressing buttons.." Grian said, "I just-" He sighed, "There is something wrong with me... Like severely wrong..." He looked almost ashamed.

"There's nothing wrong with you Grian. You're a person, you make mistakes, I shouldn't have been upset. It's really not that big of a deal," Grian hissed in pain and Jimmy looked at him confused.

Grian looked down at his hands and that's when he saw it, Grian had been clenching his hands so hard his nails had dug into his palms making blood stream from them. Jimmy quickly took Grian's hands in his own to look them over. He had blood under his nails from the cuts, blood was also begining to pool into his hands. Jimmy looked at Grian concerned, Grian didn't seem phased.

"It's ok... Told you I was broken," He said plainly.

"This," Jimmy motioned over Grian's palms, "Isn't ok. I can fix this, come on," Jimmy began to walk up to the mansion, Grian trailed close behind he looked a little confused.