I love you (I'm just scared) - Solidarian (Multiple Smp's)

Grian was devoted to Scar, it was literally the whole point of their paring and Jimmy was married to Scott. Sure it was a joke but that still meant something. Something Grian knew he could never even live up too. If they were both devoted to their partners then why did this feel so right? A red and a green laying on the ground in the forest, watching the stars, hands intertwined, far away from everyone else.

"Do you see that?" Jimmy asked, pointing up at a constellation with his free hand.

The constellation was shaped a little like a bird, or a feather, maybe both.

"I do," Grian responded.

"That is Apus, it's the bird of paradise!" He said, smiling.

"And you know this how?" Grian asked, turning his head to face the blonde.

Jimmy was still focused on the stars, eyes filled with wonder and happiness as he responded, "Lizzie and I used to study stars and constellations together because we took an astronomy class together in High-School. This was before Evo of course, but it was fun, I only remember a few stars and constellations. I wish I remembered more," He said, a sad smile replacing the cheerful one.

"I'm sorry that you don't," The avian said as Jimmy turned his head to look at Grian.

He put a hand on Grian's cheek and pulled him in for a soft kiss, one that Grian reciprocated instantly.

When they pulled back Jimmy whispered, "I love you," Against Grian's lips and the avian on question, froze.

He didn't know what to do or what to say, he panicked. His mind racing, he knew he loved Jimmy, of course he did. But....how did Jimmy say that so easily? Better question, why did he say it. Thoughts were swirling around his head like a hurricane, they were good, bad, in between. Why would Jimmy, this sweet, soft, nice, slightly sassy man love Grian? A reckless prankster that ruins everything he touches? Instead of responding he pulls Jimmy into another kiss, this one's a little more heated. That night Grian was able to get a few curses out of the Canary, having him say the avians name over and over.

Later that night, Jimmy speaks again, "You don't have to respond. Tell me you love me back?" He said softly, his head in Grian's lap, "You only have to respond when you feel comfortable, ok?" Jimmy smiled brightly up at Grian.

Grian felt tears prick at his eyes as he nodded, Jimmy put a hand on his face and pulled him down for a soft kiss. And the next day when the Canary lost his last life Grian wished he had said he loved him. He wished he wasn't such a coward.

-

Jimmy ran through the forest as fast as he could, Grian chasing after him, the wolves were faster than the avian, nipping and Jimmy as he ran. Grian didn't want to hurt Jimmy, God, he could never hurt Jimmy, but he chased him anyway.

"Come on Tim! I just want the life back!" He called to the blonde.

"Is that why your dogs are trying to eat me alive?!" Jimmy called back, scampering his way up a tree to escape the wolves.

Grian stood below it looking up at the Canary with a smirk, "They want the same thing I do," He said.

"If you call off your beasts I'll get down," Jimmy reasoned.

Grian rolled his eyes and sent the wolves back to The Southlands, Jimmy slowly made his way down the tree, landing on the ground.

"So? Gonna give the life back?" Grian asked.

"Maybe.." Jimmy stepped forward, he was directly in front of Grian, their faces only inches apart.