Me: Well, aren't you smart? Pretty little boy...Too bad you have to pay for killing me...Your crime will be sorted...soon. And by soon I mean now.

I lifted up my scythe and swung it down towards Max's heart. It hit him straight in the chest, striking his heart. He fell to the ground within a millisecond, blood already pouring out of him.  "Pathetic." I spat at him. I still had my scythe, which was covered in Max's blood. 

Me: Well, isn't this a fun surprise? I am staying here~!

The crowd gasped and moved away more. 

Me: Aw, you're seriously gonna do that? Man, ya'll need to get used to me being here. I'm gonna be here till I die again. So basically.........Let's enjoy our time here!

A golden and black smoke surrounded me, and then I saw Angel and Dominic spawn in front of me. Angel shrieked, and Dominic was admiring the new look. 

Dominic: Nice look, m'lady. OH! AND NICE SCYTHE!

Angel: M'lady, please, put a mask on. I can't bear to see you like this.

Fine. I'll respect Angel's wishes. I put my mask back on and then Angel sighed in relief. 

Me: Dominic, dispose of this body. And use your...special way I would call it. 

Dominic: You can count on me, my queen. 

He did a deep bow and then teleported away. 

Me: Wonderful! Now that this 'issue' is resolved, let's eat cuz I'm hungry.

-Dominic's POV-

I took Max's body and teleported it away to the place I put Bella. I bury my victims under an abandoned house. I threw Max's body onto the floor and then started digging a grave right next to Bella's. Once I dug the grave deep enough, I threw Max's body in and then started putting the dirt back in. "Rest in peace, lovers. I will probably see you in my realm, but if I don't, that sucks." I made a gravestone appear with the names 'Bella Donsendo' and 'Max Overwell' on it, then teleported away to Willow. And what do I find? I see Willow crazily laughing her ass off. I love this girl. Infront of her was a boy that had black shaggy hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. He looked super sad, but I didn't feel bad. "What's so funny, my queen?" I ask. "One of my old school crushes just asked me out! But then I turned him down and now he's a pathetic little thing!" she exclaims. I start laughing with her. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

-Willow's POV-

Wow. Jax Ravande, one of my old crushes now, has just asked me out. On a date. Again! Seriously? He should've asked that when I liked him before. Now I moved on. To Dominic and Angel...But I can't date my guardians...or can I? I honestly don't know if they like me, but they showed signs. Dominic just returned while I was laughing super hard. 

Dominic: What's so funny, my queen?

Me: One of my old school crushes just asked me out! But I turned him down and now he's a pathetic little thing!

Dominic started laughing with me. "Angel?" I called. He appeared right in front of me. "Yes, my queen?" he asked. "Get us out of here. I want to leave." I told him. He nodded and took my arm. Before he teleported, I heard a voice yelling, "Wait! Wait!" I turned around to see my principal, Mr. Asmos. 

Mr. Asmos: Willow, thank you for waiting. As you know, since you and your team won, you and your team are doing the guardian battles against our rival school, 9 Years of Alstro. 

Oh shoot, I forgot about that.

Mr. Asmos: I have already told your sister and her friends that they will also come because they also won the battles. The rest of the battles today will take place tomorrow morning. 

Me: Mr. Asmos, sorry, but when are we fighting 9 Years of Alstro?

Mr. Asmos: In 2 days. 

Me: WHAT?!

Mr. Asmos: Well yes, I know it's super short notice but that was the only date where both schools were available. 

Me: Great...

Mr. Asmos left and Angel teleported me away to home while Dominic followed. I ran straight up to my room, shut the door, and thought about the fight that's gonna happen in 2 days. I don't want to eat anymore. 

-Author's Note- 

Ok guys look, when Willow died and she appeared in the crosswalks of life, please don't expect that to be real. All of this is fake. So if you thought that was real, it really isn't. Anyways, the reason I wasn't posting for a long time is because I was busy and I never felt motivated. I'll try to make a Christmas part in this story, but yeah. That's about it. Don't worry, the story won't end. Anyways, thank you for reading!

-Random20sGirl