Me: Uh, who are you?

Voice: Someone who has been waiting for you...

Me: Has anyone ever told you that is called creepy?

Voice: Well-no. But put that aside, you have died because of Max Overwell's guardian, and you are half-bad and half-good. So you have a choice. Do you want revenge, or do you want to make peace with Max? Most people don't get to choose, because they are either bad or good, without being a half-half. But on rare occasions, half-good and half-bad people come over here and they can choose whether to live in peace or get revenge.

Me: Well, I guess I can process that. But I WANT REVENGE!

Red lighting came out of nowhere, which struck me. 

Voice: Very well. Just know, that when you take your revenge, once you are done, you will return to Earth because you are half-half for good and bad. You will still have your guardians, and people will still hear, see, and touch you, but there is one catch.

Me: Well, what is it?

Voice: You will stay in this form until you die again.

Me: What do I look like? I surely can't look that bad.

A mirror appeared in front of me, and I saw myself. I actually looked pretty cool. My hair had been changed to black, and my eyes were fully black. Only glowing white pupils were in them. It looks like I have been crying blood because crimson red liquid dripped down my cheeks and onto my neck. My clothes had been changed from a white robe into a black one, and I was holding a scythe. In my other hand, I was holding a mask. It fits my face perfectly, but there were eye holes for my eyes. I looked in the mirror, and the mask was black with dark red lines coming down from the top, which made it look like my head was bleeding down onto the mask. I could surprisingly breathe, but it almost seemed impossible to because the mask was completely solid. 

Voice: Now, go through this portal and you will appear back on the battlegrounds. Angel and Dominic will return to you shortly after you do your job.

A red-colored portal appeared in front of me, and I stepped into it. I appeared back onto the battlegrounds, with my sister over my corpse. I didn't catch the attention of anyone, so I banged my scythe against the ground. This time, I got everyone's attention. Whispering broke out in the crowd, asking each other if they knew who I was. Well, time to reveal. I laughed loudly. 

Me: Well,  it's only been like what, 30 minutes since I died? Well, meet the new ME.

I took off my mask and faced everyone. I sat on my scythe, and then it lifted me up into the air, perfectly aligned with the crowd. I heard gasps of fear and awe, and some people actually fainted. 

Me: Miss me already? Well, which one of you idiots is Max Overwell? 

The crowd instantly parted into 2 groups, and there standing in the middle was Max Overwell, quivering in fear. I floated over to him, landing in front of him, still on my scythe. 

Me: Oh, Maxxy. Did you know that it was against the rules to hit or kill anyone in the guardian battles?

Max: I didn't know, I swear!

I hopped off of my scythe, grabbed it, and started circling around Max, the scythe tip scratching the ground.

Me: Well, you ARE the biggest nerd in the school, so why didn't you know? Hm?

Max: I...I...I know you killed Bella! That's why!

Me: How so do you know?

Max: I was at her house at the time of the killing. I heard her scream and came rushing down the stairs. I got a glance at your guardian's face, and then when you spawned your guardians, I saw that it was the same guardian.