13

"Lisa skipped practice again. It's just not like her! If I had to guess, it's that Jennie girl!" —Coach

JENNIE

Lisa's fingers delicately trace the bare skin on my back where the dress dips a little lower. Glancing over my shoulder, I see sex dancing in her eyes and the bob in her throat as she swallows. Coming closer, she kisses my shoulder, first a peck and then sensually her whole mouth takes in pieces of my body. Licking it and sucking it. It feels so good, I lean my head back and close my eyes, letting her mouth seduce me in ways I never knew it could. Her hand slowly trails over the wet kisses, pushing the shoulder of my dress down my arm, exposing my maroon bralette. Rubbing her fingertips on the nape of my neck she switches sides, kissing the other shoulder before pushing the dress down, the material pooling at my feet.

Feeling exposed in her room, I bring my arms up to my chest, a cool breeze whisking across my bare ass as I stand before her. For some reason, I'm scared for her to look at my body. Ashamed. Probably because of that bitch Rosé.

"Fuck, you're sexy, Jennie." She groans, her hands digging into my ass cheeks, lifting them up before quickly dropping them causing them to bounce.

I scoff, not feeling sexy.

"Hey." She fists my chin making me look at her. "You are fine as hell. Shit, I was more angry that people got to see what is mine more than anything this morning."

I laugh, trying to rein in my big smile. She makes me feel precious. As if she found a rare flower and is cupping her hands around the petals to protect it from harsh elements.

"So you're saying I'm yours, huh?" I half laugh at her possessiveness. She glares up at me, not a hint of playfulness to be found.

"Turn for me." Her tone husky. I look down at her, not sure if she's joking. "Do it." Her tone sharp.

Pulling each foot out of my dress around my feet, I turn for her displaying my half-naked body. She bends at the knee, my pussy right in her face. She palms my ankle and ever so slowly caresses my calf then my knees before she tickles the skin up my thigh. My breathing becomes labored the closer she gets to my wetness, my toes curling into her carpet, and my stomach trembling with each breath.

"Spread your legs." Her hand presses against the inside of my thigh, and I widen my stance. Without another word, she plunges two fingers into me and I gasp from the satisfaction of final connection. She pumps her hand back and forth and then dives forward taking my clit into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" I moan, my hands flying to her blond locks. Her warm hot mouth sucks me into oblivion as her fingers fuck me. I can barely stand, talk, or do much else than gasp and moan while she plays me like a fucking fiddle.

Tingles race through my limbs like a racehorse, and all I can seem to do is inhale over and over again. My lungs burn for air, but I'm aching from tensing them as I fall over the cliff to orgasm in her hand and mouth.

Suddenly, I lose everything. The warmth, the pleasure, the urge to climax as a cold void swoops in and fills my lungs with cold air.

Glancing down, out of breath, Lisa looks up at me with a glistening mouth.

Standing, she presses on my chest, pushing me onto her bed. Climbing over me, her knees on each side of me, she uses both hands to pull her shirt and sports bra over her head.

Oh my God. I run my nails down her abs, hard. She hisses and then leans down to kiss me. She groans into my mouth, the taste of myself wrapping around my tongue.

Lacing my legs around her, I rock my hips, rubbing my clit on the bulge of her jeans. She returns the favor, rotating her torso just right causing a burst of pressure to build in my clit once again.