With his barefoot, he grabs a white shirt with his toes and slightly reaches down to grab it from his foot. Without a word, he shoves the crop top in my face, making me chuckle. "I need a bra," I comment, pointing to my underwear bag. I couldn't see his face but I just knew he rolled his eyes. His mouth letting out quiet sounds of struggle, he takes a random bra in my bag. Wanting to tease him even more by asking him to give me the matching bra to my panties, I decide to stay quiet and put on the blue mismatching bra.

For the bottoms this time, he took his time and gave me the shortest skirt in my luggage. I laugh at his usual dirty manner and snatch the denim skirt from his hand. "Alright, put me down now." I order and he follows, carefully pulling me down on the floor. I slip the skirt on and walk to the bathroom to do my makeup. As I walk past him, It wasn't even a surprise to me that he slapped my butt.

Tom and I walked down the hallway on our way to the recording room, hand in hand. As we stood before the filming set, they wired us up, put microphones on our shirts and lead us onto the platform where the radio host was waiting for us. We smile politely, walking to our assigned seats. "Hi!" I smiled, rolling my office chair around and putting the thick head phones on my head. "This is amazing! I haven't been to a radio station since 06'!" I laughed, admiring the microphone and electronics around.

"It has definitely changed since then for sure. His are you two?" The man asked politely while checking and switching buttons on his keyboard. I looked at Tom, who looked happy and excited to be here. I smiled at him and turned back to the host. "We're good. Tom is visiting me for a couple of days. My world tour is going really well so I couldn't be happier!" I exclaimed happily. I felt Tom put his hand on my thigh.

"Oh...right. You're on tour at the moment. By the way, I've seen your costumes, they all look amazing,who's the designer?" He asks curiously, leaning on the table to be closer.

"My trust-worthy Anja Gockel. I've been with her ever since my debut in Tokio Hotel. She's absolutely amazing." I say happily, smilling at the politeness of his compliment. "Alright, everyone." We hear in the megaphone from the director behind the sound proof glass. "You'll see when we're on air when the light turns green." He informed us, pointing to a led light that read "On air" In red— I supposed it would turn green when we would start.

We all nodded and waited patiently for the director to finish the last set ups to start the interview. As I eyed the neon light, it finally turned green. "Hello everyone and welcome to RTL plus. This morning, we're here with the incredible couple: Tom Kaulitz and Stella Klein." The man said in his mic, smiling up at me. I nod and take the mic. "Hi!" I giggled, loving the sound of my clear voice in my huge headphones— resembling the ones we use to record music.

"Hi," Tom worded, falling back in his seat, his hand still positioned on my thigh. "How are you two? Oh and, Stella. Should I be calling you Kaulitz? Or is it not official yet?" The  radio host asked me, leaning on the table and looking at me, waiting for my response. Holding the mic in my hand and closer to my mouth, I look at Tom smilingly before replying. Tom, suddenly interested in the conversation, stands straight in his chair, staring at me impatiently for my response. "Well...the wedding is not till next year so I guess I'm still Stella Klein. But you may still call me Kaulitz from time to time. It'll help me get used to it!" I joked, taking Tom's hand that was positioned on my thigh and putting it on the table, holding it in mine— in the eyes of all the staff. He smiles, scooting closer to me.

"You guys look radiant. I'm glad Tom finally settled down. Tom, how is it now, only being able to love one girl?" The interviewer asked, turning his attention solely to Tom. I leaned on the palm of my hand and turned my head to the side to look at the boy. Almost, I would say, anxiously, he swallowed a lump in his throat: his adam apple bopping up and down.