12

Some Celestials have noticed the presence of a portal they thing that's what the new Goddess mean. When they realize that they go thought the portal quickli and arive at one of the lounge areas.

-Goblin or other langauge -
(telepathy)
(Thinging)
- flashback -

he next day
Third person pov

Most of the Celestials are very happy that they got to have a change to taste and get ride of they problems with the help of they princess. At course her mate is to happy but he can't complain after all he had fun begin the last. After they sex Death saw that Hadrianna is getting sleepy with made him teleported them to his lover chambers and change her into her nightgown while cleaning her. After that he put on his boxers and goes to sleep with Hadrianna.

Hadrianna pov

I slowly wake up beggin energenized and in full power. When I open my eyes I find myself laying on my mates chest. I get up and see myself in one of my nightgowns with gives me the impresion that Death have changed me. I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower after washing myself I teleport to my closed to pick and outfit while drying myself with my magic and amplying makeup. I change in to the outfit and let my hair losse.

The outfit:

I then go to my bedroom and see death aready waken up and dressed

I then go to my bedroom and see death aready waken up and dressed. When he sees me he walks to me and hugs me. 

- I'm going to miss you my Queen- I heard him whisper   
- oh shut up I will visit you soo don't worry- I roll my eyes while saying that.
- Now come on I need to open the gifts given by my people because I couldn't. - I take his hand and take us thought the hallways to one of the empty rooms and the biggest one. When I step throught the door I'm greated by the whole room filled with gifts with makes me shoked. I start to open the biggest gifts first make my way down.

After a few hours
I open the last gift with is a Beautiful necklace.

The necklace: