4

warning smut/rape 

I sit on his lap and start to kiss him. After a while he bits my botom lip demanding entrance and i grand him. Hes tongue is exploring my mouth. A few minutes later he stops to breath and a get of his lap and start to undress myself. When I'm fully naget a can smell and fell that the other men almost lose they control. I also see that master alexander has undress himself to exept for shirt. I got on my knes and licks his aready hard member a can also fell gis breath going faster. After a while I take his member fully and suck him, thats when i can hear him moan slightly.  after a few minutes I stop and sit in his lap again. This timehe kisess my and demands for entrance. When i don't give him, he slaps my bare ass for me to open my mouth and i do that. Hes tongue starts to explore my mouth again and I don't fight because i know what is the punishmen for that.When his is tongue explores my mouth his hands are exploring my body. one of his hand is playing with my brests. Yes i say brests i was born with girl feters some of them are brests and pussy, not to mention a also can get pregnat and have period. He stops for a momet to breath and i title my head to the left to show my bare neck for him. Oh did I forgot to mention that the new HYDRA leader is a hight wampire, the agents are dark manges, my uncle is a incubus and my trainer is a dark elf. When he sees my neck he atacks my neck and bits for blood, after a while he stops and start to give me hickeys in my neck. The one hand tthat was playing with one of my breast is now playing with the other. On the other hand, the other hand is prepaling my entrance. I can fell myself and my body reacting to what hes doing to me.When his done I got up and lay in bed with my legs wide spread. He gets up and go to a table with sex toys and picks up black handcuffs and a white vibrator.

 He gets up and go to a table with sex toys and picks up black handcuffs and a white vibrator

When he gets them ge walk back to the bed, puts the wibrator to my entrance and hancuffs my arms to the bed frame

When he gets them ge walk back to the bed, puts the wibrator to my entrance and hancuffs my arms to the bed frame. He get up to the bed and is toweling over me. He starts to bits my whole body while the wibrator is turned on. I moan every time the wibrator hits my prostote. When hes satysfyjed with his work he turn of and takes out the wibrator. He posits himself hear my entarce and starts to ride me fast. After a while I come but hes is contynuing to ride me. When he finaly cums inside of me I manage to come 5 times. He takes of his member from me and puts the wibrator back on with is aready furnet on. He then gets up, puts his underwear and pants on, he  goes out of the room and the next person is my trainer.