2

Harry pov:

I heard footsteps going to my cell. I quickli get up and ran to the door and get to my knees with head bowed.I heard the door open and in come a man with evil aura around him aka my handler -get up my angel- he orders and i shiver at that pet name and i quicki follow. When i got up he wallked behind me and handcuffed my hands.                                                                                                             - now baby girl we are going to the badroom for you to clean yourself and got dressed in that autfit that is left for you, understood?- he asks me                                                                                                   - Yes I undersood master- I answer him and walk where the badroom are. Now since we have time before we rith your destination I'm going to intrudze myself. Hello my name is Harry James Potter yes that potter the boy who lived many of you my wannt a explanation what i'm with HYDRA and not with my relatives, let me explain. Well as you problaly known and if not im giong to tell yall. My uncle is a HYDRA agent and since I was left in my aunts footsteps he tharght that its the perfekt opórnity to get ou quickly in ranks and has me brought in the base to be experimentet and they personal stless relief,oh also I'm the pesonal cook to the leader and those witch hight ranking. Many of you all thing what dombledoor are doing nothing, well he is working with them and its helping them keeping me in line of course they help mu to. To not go against him since he wants to use me for more fame and money since the potter family is a lot more werthy then he is and more powerproof. Oh we have finaly made to your destination. My handler unlocks the badroom and takes of my handcuffs.- go i will wait for you wen you done baby girl- he orders and informs me - Yes master- i replie and go to the badroom take of my clothers and jump into the shower ans starts to clean myself while huming to myself.

a few minutes later

I go of the shower and juse my powers to dry myself. When im dry i look for the autfit i have to wear 

when I'm done I slowly walk to the door and open and get of and close the door

when I'm done I slowly walk to the door and open and get of and close the door.                                   - I'm done Master- i say to him. When he heard me and hes eyes meet my figure hes arestart to fill with lust and he is going closer to me and start to tauch me. Then he sudently spins me around and pins me to the wall with my arms pinsd to the wall abowe my head with one of his and another is exploring my body. Then he kisses me and a open my mouth for him to start to explore with his tongue. After a few minutes he puls of to gather air. - well baby girl we are going to contynue this later and now we need to go- he says and cuffs my hands again and start to walk away.