6

BEEP!  BEEP! BEEP!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         The beeping of the hospital machine fills my ears. I can fell that I'm laying in something soft and comfy. The smell of chemiacans fills my nose. My eyes slowly open ans a blink a few times to adjust to the light in the room. When my ayes are fully open i see myself staring to a white celling. I trai to sit and look around the room that I am. When i sit a look around and see myself  in a private hospital room.

 When i sit a look around and see myself  in a private hospital room

3 pov: 

There's 5 people that are going to the room, 2 men and 3 women. The men are: Nick Fury the director of SHIELD and Phil Cuolson a 9 lever SHIELD agent. The woman are: Maria Hill the secretary and right hand of the director, Natasha romanov a 9 lever agent and dr. Granger.  When the near the room Fury can fell his soulmark start to ichy. He is supriseed because he thought taht hes soulmate is dead or something and not a prisoner of Hydra. They stop at the door open and go in. When they step througt the door they see that harry is aweke but whet hes eyes are landed on them they can be lost in them. (oh i never saw such as beatyfiul as him) Nick Fury thought. - good morning harry i'm fere to see if you can go home with me- When the dr. said that the rest got shoked because she know's him.- Dr. Granger you know him?- The director ask- good morning to you to ms. Granger and yes e know eatch other because her daughter is my sister in all but blood- When harry voice go thlought them they can see that hes voice is very beatifiul and melodyc.

Harry pov:

When i answer his question I can see they got a little efected by my voice even tho i didin't use my siren voice. A few secunds later they composed selves and have get closer to me. Ms. Granger began check me and the rest get around the room exept Mr. Fury that's. Oh did i mention that mr. Fury is one of my mates how i know because i saw him in my dreams with the other's. - Alight what's your name?- Harry Potter Mr. Fury, well that's what they told me.- I answe him and title my head to the leff. I see the reaction my move caused I can read they mind's and I see that they thing i'm cute. - Who's are your Parent's name's-James Potter and Lily Potter nee Evans-I answer while look to se Ms.Romanov reaction and see that's she is supriseed, shoked and angry that i was in HYDRA facylity. - hm ok how old are you?- 16 I thing- when i told them that the reaction is instandt beacuse i don't look like one instyd i look like a nine-ten years old, with the weight of 5 years. - Now can you tell me waht you were doing in Hydra factory?- He came to the finał questions. I can see that they truely wonder why i was there.- Well my uncle that I was left is a HYDRA agent he throught that he can rise his lever by giving me to them as a toy, slave and to experiment on me. They have take me in but when i started school i was at my uncle hause and be they sleve until i did got invateed to a private school that my parent's signed me up before they were killed. When i go to the school I found that the headmaster is working with HYDRA and in weekens and holidays he gives me to them for the time. - When i told them that they get very angry but the most are Ms. Romanov and Mr. Fury. - what's your uncle's name and what did you not inform anyone abaut that.- My uncle name is Vernom Dursley and he ha a wife that is my mom sister and a kid. They name's are Petunia Dursley and Dudley Dursey but Petunia dosen't know abaut him beging a HYDRA agent and aunty Petunia hates me on the other hand my cusin dudley is nice to me and is a gang leaderand when he found abaut that he wanted to kill his fathet but i told him not to. And I could't told to anyone because the people at the neighbort would not belive me with the teathers at my old school, because my ralatives have laid to them abaut me begin a truble maker. The people at the school that I'm since when i was 11 were in the headmaster pocket not to mention i was begin spy on by my best friend since the beginig of school because the headmaster is giving him and his mom my money that my family has bacause since i'm the last of the line the money and other's thing's is mine.- I explain to them-alight I'm done everything is in order but you need to eat more because your to much underwieght and some exercising will do.- Ms. Granger told us when she is done- There's some spare clothes in the bathroom and i inform my doughter's that there will be a guest-Ms. Granger told me and left. I stand and go to the bathroom and turn on the shower.