10

Third pov:

After a few seconds:

When griphook finaly gry himself together he looked at Lady Potter.
- You called us my Queen- Water quardian or Luna lovegood.

Hadrianny pov:

Whae Luna have asked me that Griphook answers for me.
- heiress lovegood we need your help on a cleaning ritual.- When griphook tells them this they are gry serious
- then what are we waiting for lets go- said George as always impatient.
-Alright follow me- Griphook gets up and goes out of the office. We all follow him.

When they close to the ritual chamber:

- Alright you all can go in.- Griphook tells us while opening the chamber Gate for us. We go on and the Gate closes When we all in. I see a few goblins on a white clothing. One of them goes to us. The goblin has gold on his outfit. He must be the leader.
- May your enemis fall to your blade Lady Potter my małe is Goldwyn I need you to undress heself and lay in the circe- I undress myself and go lay in the circle.

Third pov:

When Lady Potter lay in the middle of a circle the elemental Guardians change in to ritual clothes and go to stand around they Lady. After a while from the bodies comes a most like that represents they elements and goes around Hadrianna with lifted her of the ground.

Meenwhile with Griphook:

Griphook runs to the throne room to inform his King that his soulmate was found with the blood test.

In the throne room:

Ragnarok the Goblin King is taking to one of his generał's when there's a knock on the door.- Come in- Ragnarok tells the person and in came griphook.
- ahh griphook what is that that you want- -your highness i have Come to tell you very important information-
-go on griphook - well i found your soulmate your highness
- wait wat who is is and where the are?-
- its Harry Potter or Hadrianna Selena Flora Potter-Black-Evans and they are in the ritual chamber because we found that he was under potions,spella and compulsions.- while saying that he gives the three blood tests to his King. After a while the Kings eyes hardens at what he read. He takes a breath to calm himself down and then he says
-Alright lets go I want to met my mate- Ragnarok gets up from his throne.

With Hadrianna

When the ritual started Hadrianna soul sudently left her body and teleported to a different realm.

Hadrianna pov:

Huh why do I fell light. I open my eyes and look around. I see that I'm in some sort of throne room. I saw a mirror and go to him. What i see shoked me to the core. I see a short femmine body with tiara on long midnight hair, one golden and one galaxy eye, and dark wings. I'm wearning a beatyfiul dress not to mention all my scars are gone.

Look: