5

=phone,radio,com=

3 pov:

When agent Cullson stepet througt the door. Why he saw shoked and angered him. When he composed himself he guikli shot the Hydra agent. 

harry's pov:

When the sound of gunshot filed my ears my Handler have fallen on me. My eyes landet on the person who shot. 

Oh no a SHIELD agent

Oh no a SHIELD agent. when i rearised that by breath fastened and my mind gues brank. Oh no I have a panic atack. I heard the agent move closer to me and speak but i don't hear him. I fell him get my handler of me and hug me- shhhh calm down, follow my breating, in and out.- I follow his instruction and my ming and breath calms down. - good there my name is Phil coulsin and you.-Mr.Phil ask me - my name is harry potter. thank you mr.phil- i told hi. - Do you want me to get you out of here?- You can?- Yes I can, now come on i will ask someone for some spare clothes for you, ok?- mhm- I answer him and look down. I hear him speaking to the radio-=hey natasha can you bring some spare clothes I have a prisoner here and its sims they were him yousing sexualy.= =Oh my good is he ok? And yes i bring them just ask them what size to bring him.=-small size i'm 4.1tall- i answer nim he can ask me. He gives the information to the ex red room asassin and disconnect.- you have a strong sense of hearing- he complins me and brush.-Since i was born i gave stonger senses then normal humans- I inform him and see that he woder's why. I hear the door open and see the ex red room agent.

- Oh your fast agent romanov- thanks agent coulson here the clothe that you asked

- Oh your fast agent romanov- thanks agent coulson here the clothe that you asked.- She gives me them and with phil turns around for me to change. I dress myself in the clothes she give me and i have to say they cool.

 I dress myself in the clothes she give me and i have to say they cool

- i'm done- i told them and they turn around.- alight come on we need to go- ms romanov told us. and I start to follow them but i got dizzy and faint. before i faint i fell myself get caried away.

3 pov:

When Harry faints agent romanov cathes him bride stale but she realizes that something is wrong and hes to light. They get out of the room. A few secund later they get surented by HYDRA agents but when they tried to shot those two the bullets stoped mind air and changet dyrections. when the two SHIELD agent saw that they are suprised because there's is a bariel around them and they see that is coming from Harry. They quicli compose themselves and run to autside and to the hellicopter.