"I-... I been somewhere far away..how have you been sweetie?" I said pushing him back a bit to get a good look at him. He was the same sweet faced Michael, just a bit taller. He had his blue and yellow striped shirt and jean overalls on, along with a chunky brown coat on.

He gave me a thumbs up and smile, only making me hug him one more time, before backing up.

"How are... uh.. your papas?"

He looked up at me and shrugged.

"Okay? They misses mama."

I looked down slightly, memories punching me in the face again.

"Ah..ok."

He turned around to the opposite direction and pointed far into the distance of trees.

"They here with me."

I was shocked a bit and scrambled over to the wood I dropped, picking it back up again. I couldn't be seem again, even though they knew I was at Eret's castle still since he did drop me off there so many months ago.

Before I said my byes to Michael, leaves crunched and a voice made it to my ears. A very familiar one indeed. Yes, very familiar.

"Y/n... is that really you?"

I turned around and sighed, looking up at the small goat boy, along with the taller enderman hybrid behind him. Both their eyes were lit in joy and yearned to set upon me again as they saw me.

Michael went over to them and tugged for the both to come over to me.

The leaves rusted and crunched as they padded over to me. 

"Hey.. Tubbo.. Ranboo.." I said, my voice lacking much emotion to them.

"Y/n... how.. how have you been?" Ranboo asked. He was in a tall black trench coat while Tubbo had a similar jacket to Michael's, but bigger for his size.

"I've been fine."

"Hm, you're looking like you're doing good." Said Tubbo, motioning to my new muscles and tall posture. I chuckled slightly and nodded.

"Yes, I have been working on myself over the months."

Tubbo nodded slightly and all of us just stood there, awkwardly looking at each other.

"So uh, I gotta get back.. but hey, I'll see you guys around." I said, giving a weak excuse of a tiny smile.

Ranboo tried the same and waved slightly as he watched me pick up the big pile of wood, tail wrapping around the leftover pieces once more.

"See ya." I said, and turned to leave. When I did, a body collided to mine and wrapped their hands around my waist, jerking me forward a smidge.

I looked back and saw Tubbo holding me tightly. His face lifted to mine and he looked almost... sad.

He let go and dusted himself off, before speaking to me once again.

"...I-I.. I'm sorry.. it's just... been a while..." He fiddled with his hands and I turned him, reaching my arm out and rustled his hair, gaining a smile from him. I took my arm back and out it under the wood.