1.6

Dream rolled around in the bed, clinging to y/n.

"Are you awake sweet pea?"

Y/n stayed silent. She was awake, but didn't want to talk to him. She stayed still, pretending to be asleep.

Dream reached to the bedside and grabbed his mask, putting it on. He sat up and looked down at y/n.

Reaching his hand down, he cupped her cheek. How beautiful she looked. He knew she was awake.

"Y/n~ I know your awake~! "

Y/n's eyes opened and glared at him. He frowned. 

"What!?"

She grumbled and turned away from him. Dream wouldn't take any of this. Dream leaned over her and looked into her eyes. She squeezed her eyes shut from fear.

He looked at her and scooped her up, bringing her up to his chest.

She whined. Y/n's cuts were open and burned so bad. Dream scooted off the bed and walked towards the door.

"Stay put."

He opened the door, glancing at her, before closing the door and disappearing behind the wall.

After a minute or so, he came back through the door with a small medic box.

He sat on the side of the bed and she looked up at him.

Dream opened the box and pulled out some gauze, a needle, bandages, and thread. Y/n looked at the needle and backed up a bit.

"Come here, come on."

She shook her head. Dream sighed and put down down the bandage. He went over the bed and dragged y/n back over to his side.

"Stay."

Dream took out the needle and thread, threading it through the needle. Putting it near y/n scared her enough. She was never good with any type of needles.

Once again, she tried to back away, but this time, Dream wouldn't take that.

He grabbed her harshly and picked her up, bringing her to the chair again. He wrapped her down with rope and went over to get the needle. Y/n wiggled in the ropes, scared out of her mind. 

He came back over with the box and pulled the needle out. Her eyes became wide. 

"No, no please no! Dream don't do this.. please Dream no."

He chuckled and grabbed her arm where a deep cut was. Bringing the needle towards her skin, he poked the needle through, threading the stitch.

Y/n screamed and struggled as he poked again and again, stitching the deep cuts. On the last one, tears were flooded in her eyes, teeth clenched.

She sobbed. Dream didn't mind, he actually loved her when she cried.

He then wrapped her wounds with bandage and gauze. 

Dream packed up the kit and put it by the wall. He walked back over and untied her ropes. 

She slowly stood up weakly while Dream watched in amusement. 

"Are you hungry? I'll be back, stay put."

Dream walked out the door and soon came back with 2 apples and caramel. He sat down on the bed where y/n was sitting. She looked at the apples with hunger.

Dream chuckled and grab out his knife. She flinched a bit, but calmed down when she saw him slicing the apples. He handed her some slices and put the caramel between them.

She dipped a slice in the caramel and munched it down. Y/n's tail wagged with delight of the sweet fruit.

Dream smiled and watched her finish the slices.

Once finished, he grabbed the caramel and went out the door. The click never came. She looked at the door and spotted the lock. It wasn't turned. Could she escape? Who know! 

But, she'll take her chance. Get away from the sadistic phyco path called......

.

.

                                                                                               Dream