1.5

I walked through the White House towards the greenhouse. Im going to go pick y/n up so we can head back home. 

I opened the door and looked around. She wasn't here.. where was she?

I speed walked out the garden doors and searched for Quackity or Schlatt. 

Soon enough, I bumped into Schlatt. 

"Schlatt, have you seen y/n? I can't seem to find her anywhere."

He grumbles and shakes his head.

"I don't know, she was here in the morning."

I sigh and continue to walk past him. Maybe she went home to get something. Yeah, probably. I'll just head home, she might be there.

Tubbo hopped down the cobblestone path down towards their home and entered the snowy biome. Looking up at the house, he walks up the steps and opens the door.

Closing it, he calls for y/n.

"Y/N! Are you home!?"

No response.

He'll see if she's sleeping or with Michael. Say, where is Michael.

Tubbo walks through the hall and stops at Michael's room. He reaches to the handle and feels wet on it. He looks at his hand and sees blood.

Tubbo quickly slams open the door and looks around. He immediately found Michael on the floor. Tubbo crouches down and picks up the baby zombie piglin. He checks his pulse and it is okay.

Michael wakes up by being picked up and yawns. He looks at his papa with scared, teary eyes and hugs him. 

Nothing is left but small scratches on the skin of Michael.

"Michael what happened!? Are you okay? Where's y/n?"

Michael looked up at his papa and got down on the floor, padding over to his drawing desk. Tubbo followed him as Michael grabbed a piece of paper and started to draw. Once he was done, he put his paper out to Tubbo to see. 

The thing Michael drew was a simple smiley face. This gave Tubbo enough to know Dream did this. 

"Michael did y/n come here today?"

Michael placed down the paper and got a new one. He started again to draw. 

The paper had a stick figure that looked like y/n holding a stick figure Michael and a stick figure near the doorway he drew with a smiley mask. The smiley mask person held a gem looking drawing.

"So Dream did this.."

Michael nodded.

Tubbo's eyes burned with hate and sadness. He was suppose to protect y/n! And yet he failed her. When he gets her back, she's staying in his sight. He'll make sure of it.

On timing, Ranboo came home. Tubbo got up and lifted Michael, carrying him to meet with Ranboo.

Ranboo greeted them and noticed Tubbo's mood and y/n wasn't there.

"Tubbo, what's wrong? Where's y/n?"

Tubbo looked down, anger filling his face, with hints of sadness and guilt painted.

"Dream took her Ranboo. That fucking smiley asshole took her!"

Ranboo looked shook. 

"What happened."

Tubbo showed him the bloody room and what Michael had shown him. Ranboo sighed and looked at Tubbo.

"We'll get her back. And when we do, she's not going to leave us."

They both nodded as Michael looked at them. He didn't understand much, but he knew his momma was in trouble.

Michael patted Tubbo's arm. Tubbo and Ranboo looked at the small child. Michael rolled his sleeve and whined at the little scratches. 

Tubbo's eyes widened as he walked to the bathroom, grabbing band aids.

"Dream did that to you!?"

Michael nodded.

"Momma HeLpEd me."

Tubbo gave him a smile. Of course she helped Michael, she loved him very much. Michael loved her a lot too. He thought of her as his momma.

And honestly, Tubbo thought of her like that too. She'd be an amazing parent and already is to Michael.

Guessing she helped and healed him, Dream hurt Michael way worse than it is now.

Now matter what, Tubbo thought, he will get revenge on Dream for this.

He will never, ever let y/n go away again. Never ever again.