0.3

Quackity reaches for the door, opening it slowly to reveal the ram guy, Schlatt facing the opposite side out a window with a glass of vodka in hand.

"Schlatt? We brought her."

He turned around with a wide grin and set his vodka glass down on the wooden desk.

"Come in, come in my dear!"

I nervously walk over and stopped a foot from the desk. 

Tubbo and Quackity shuffled in and positioned themselves both on one side of Schlatt.

"Okay, let's get to the point. We found you bloodied and bruised in our one river, so what the heck happened."

"I don't really remember much, but I fell from the sky and got pretty hurt, so I went to the river to clean my cuts."

He just hummed and took a shot of his alcohol, then filling it up and taking another swig.

"That's a pretty shitty answer but I don't really care. So, are you working for anyone, a spy?"

"Uh no I'm not working for anyone. I don't even know where I am."

"Well your in Mansberg. Now please excuse me I'll talk to my acquaintances for a moment."

He turned around to the opposite side once more and whispered amongst the 2.

I could see him spike up from something Tubbo said and he soon spun around to face me with a smirk. 

"Well if your not working for anyone, you'll be working with me."

I looked at him as of he's stupid. I wouldn't work for him. He's a weird alcoholic who I don't exactly feel is a good person.

"What, no! I'm not working for you."

I could sense this pissed him off. He only stood up from his chair and ushered the 2 to leave. They left the door as he came around the desk. Slowly, he walked over to me and stood right in front of me, staring into my eyes.

"It wasn't a question dear. You don't really have a choice."

You sweat dropped and felt bad about this. You slowly backed up a bit before speaking up.

"I don't care! I'm not working for you!"

He only chuckled and walked forward, grabbing your shoulders and pushing you against a wall. You wriggled around in discomfort and fear in your eyes.

"You will be working for me. That's final you little shit."

You growled at him and felt something around your waist come undone. You didn't even notice anything until now. A black, furry tail unraveled from your waist. It was a long tail you didn't even know you had. 

You swished your tail around as Schlatt looked down mystified by your tail.

"What the he-"

He got cut off when you wrapped your tail around his neck and made him drop you to the floor. He choked on it while trying to pry it off. He just did it the easy way and pulled out a knife, stabbing you tail. 

You spat out in pain and grabbed your tail. 

He got up and grabbed you by the neck, pinning you to the floor with the knife glided across your neck.

"YOU WILL WORK WITH ME GOT IT!?"

You tried once more to use your tail but he stomped on it, making you yell out in pain. 

"Fine you crackhead!"

He let you go quickly and stood back up.

You slightly backed away before getting back up again and dusting yourself off.

"Good. Meet up with Tubbo and Quackity. They'll inform you in. And don't pull any more shit again dear."

You rolled your eyes at him and walked to the door. He watched you walk away through the door with a wicked grin on his face. Such a nice new pawn to play with.