A Note?

No one's POV

The four creatures had been able to work together so far. Some Agurguments on what to eat or what to improve at the base, but nothing major wrong.

Eclipse had went down the river to catch any food like fish or deer,due to not as much fish is being caught by lunar's fish net. While walking eclipse found a dead deer shot by an arrow. Eclipse thought it might have been sun to shot it but... Just left it? Eclipse bring back the deer to the base since it still food.

"Sun I found a deer you shot dead! " Eclipse called out for sun.

"Those aren't my arrows you know. Mine have a sun at the end of the arrow, that has the normal triangle end like shape." Sun explained a bit confused. Sun was currently making their own arrows to hunt wildlife.

Moon's POV

Me and lunar were at the fish net seeing if we can get anymore fish out of it. Though it was no use as we only caught a small amount of tiny fish.

Then we both saw that eclipse brought a whole ass deer. It was rare to even catch a bunny. I swim over since eclipse and sun are by the side of the river still, while lunar walks over to them.

"Where did you get a deer from? Quite the catch in this food storage we're in." I asked in question but also curiously.

"That's the thing I didn't catch this and the arrow that shot it dead isn't sun's." Eclipse explains. That just makes it even more confusing. Who would leave a mass amount of food or any food at all in this situation.

"Guys look! " lunar walked over to the deer and grabbed a note that was attached to the arrow.

"What does it say? " sun asked getting up and walking over.

"Well it says 'Have this as a peace offering for a possible alliance. What we ask for is you help us fight as we been watching you four for a while as you all shown amazing skills. In return we will give you all food and shelter. We personally think it is best you accept this request due to winter is coming and food I'd getting harder to find. If you do accept this meet us at the Hollows Hill.

-From -0'" lunar read out the letter to all of us.

"What freak wants us to fight for them, it sounds stupid! "
Eclipse sounded annoyed after lunar read the note.

"It may not be as stupid... I mean they are giving us food and shelter for the winter... " lunar explains but sounded a but unsure.

"We are already running out of food and it just the beginning of fall." Sun had added.

"True, but you guys sure this is a good idea? " eclipse was unsure and didn't really like the idea of joining this group to fight.

Sun POV

Lunar and eclipse kept trying to convince the other on what would be best. It wasn't fighting thankfully. Me and moon just watched them neither sure what to do.

"Hey moon what's your idea on this? " I asked him as the other two kept talking.

"I don't think it will be that bad. I mean all of us have our own abilities to fight." Moon explained. He did have a point though. The fighting part wouldn't be that hard if we all knew how to anyways.

Apparently lunar and eclipse had heard moon.

"That's true moon but we don't know how strong the person or group we're fighting. " Eclipse said.

It took us a while of talking and debating, but soon we all agreed to join the group even we never heard of -0. Though we thought it was the best due we all probably die of hunger during the winter, and the hut wouldn't be enough to keep us warm.

"Well than it's finally let's get moving now due to Hollows Hill is bit of a far journey. " Lunar said as we all started to pack whatever food food we, lunar's potions, moon's Speer he made out of a stick, and my arrows.

I thought it was weird that the note said they having been watching us for a while. Are we even sure these guys are telling the ꓄ꋪ꒤꓄ꁝ?

-----------------------------

That's is for this chapter, remember though...

ᡶꪹꪊᡶꫝ ᨶꪖ᭢ ꪉꫀ ꪖ᭢ ỉꪶꪶꪊకỉꪮ᭢

-Zeki
739 Words