Chapter 2

At around nighttime, we see a group of people sitting in a dining room while some food is about to be set for them. We can see that both Akira and Korra are sitting down while the adults are talking.

Quickly and without warning, there is a sudden scream as Korra finds out some information that is being kept from her.

"What do you mean you won't be staying here to teach me?" Korra all but screeched at Tenzin.

"I cannot stay here at the South Pole to train you in airbending Korra. The situation in Republic City is not an environment I can teach you in." Explained Tenzin. He was trying to justify his actions to the young temperamental Avatar.

"But why can't you take me with you? Believe I would love to find another airbending master, but you are the only one I know of. We're stuck with each other Tenzin." Replied Korra.

"Absolutely not. Avatar Aang entrusted us with your safety and you leaving the South Pole would all but spit on his request." Cried out a voice that belonged to an old White Lotus sentry.

"Well, I don't think locking me away from the world was the way he saw things," Korra said as she was fed up with the way the White Lotus was constantly trying to control her every movement.

As this was going on, Akira was just eating the food that was placed before him and just ignoring everything that was going on. Just as he was going for another bite, he heard his name being mentioned in this conversation which was quickly turning into an argument.

"Well, if Tenzin can't teach me what about Akira? I hear he's an amazing bender and mastered both of his elements at just 8. Not even your father Avatar Aang could do that." Korra exclaimed in a tone filled with excitement.

"Don't bring me into this, please. As you see, I am perfectly fine where I am at right now. I don't want people to find out I was the Avatar's mentor in airbending. It would be troublesome and too much work for my taste. No offense Korra." Akira said in a voice as soft wind and so melodious to the ears of the others.

"None taken" She replied in a voice filled with defeat.

"Although, you could just take her with you to Air Temple Island and have a few guards watch her to make sure nothing goes wrong. And if worse comes to worse, you could always just send her back if she misbehaves, though I don't think none of us have the right to do that to her." Suggested Akira.

"What do you mean we don't have the right young man? We are the ones who are supposed to protect her." The old White Lotus sentry all but yelled out.

"How are you going to even stop her? She easily beat her firebending instructors and I assume she did the same with her other bending teachers. And even if you did, would the world think if they found out their Avatar was not keeping peace and balance in our world? Even at a young age, Avatar Aang made sure to keep peace and balance while also trying to master the other elements at the age of just 12. What does that tell you about Korra, who has no real-life experience with these types of things." Akira Explained.

Silence was the only thing that was heard at the table as everyone just stared at Akira who just continued to eat his food. Finally, after the long encompassing silence, Akira asked to be excused from the table after finishing his meal.

Timeskip

A couple hours after his meal, Akira made his to the living quarters of his grandmother, Katara. He wanted to finally meet her as he had never actually gotten the chance to. Once he arrived at her house, he calmly knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds of waiting, the door opens and what greets him is not his grandmother but rather his little sister Jinora.

"What are you doing here Jinora? I thought you would be with Father and Aunt Pema at this hour." He said.

"I was about to, but I sort of got distracted with all the story Gran Gran has been telling me about her travels. I thought it would only take a couple of minutes, not a couple of hours." Sighed Jinora.

"It's fine. You should probably make your way back to Father. I don't think he would like it if you were just wandering around at this time of hour just to sate your thirst for knowledge." Akira sighed, not knowing what to do with his little sister and her curiosity for knowledge.

"Fine. I'll be going back then." She said.

Once she had made her way back to her Father, Akira finally went inside to see his Grandmother. As he finally saw her, she only had a smile plastered on her old face as she beckoned him forth.

"Gran Gran. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He spoke in a soft voice filled with respect and love.

"You as well. Come here so I can properly see the face of my first grandson." She replied in a voice filled with love and kindness.

For the rest of the night, Akira and Katara just talked to each other and spoke of their lives so far.

Timeskip

As the day came to an end, the family of airbender was seen flying away on their sky bison making their way back to Republic City. However, what they don't know is that a young Avatar does not like to be controlled and will see the family very soon.

Hey guys. Sorry for not telling you this, but I will be posting a chapter once every week. This is due to me being a new writer and on top of that I also have to go to school for 6 days a week. So my schedule is pretty cramped. Though I will make sure to atleast post this book as I even my siblings want me to continue this story.

Well, I shall see you in later chapter my fellow Avatar fans. Until then, peace out.