"I'm sorry, but how is my mom?"

     "She's helping the museum with some stuff. She's fine now since the ninjas told her that you were okay."

     I sighed out of relief. Phew!

Harumi's pov:

   I was happy that Lloyd's back. And after some girl talk with Skylor, yes we texted like crazy! She told me that she once felt like me back when she first met Kai, unsure but after getting to know him, she fell inlove with him. So I will ask Lloyd out today! Uh- not really, I just ask him to like hang out, grab some dinner?? Skylor told me he likes me back, maybe? Skylor knew him longer than me!

    Ding ding!!

    Ahh! Right on time, Skylor texted.

                                                ~Skylor~

Skylor: Hey Rumi! Sooo...?

                                                  I'm gonna do it Sky! : You

Skylor: YESSS!!

                                                I need help get some
                                        information about Lloyd : You

Skylor: Thats kinda hard-
                I don't know much about Lloyd :/

                                                                               Awww : You

Skylor: Try asking Nya! She's his 'sister'

                                              Ooh, thank you! I'll try : You

Skylor: Np ;)

 Skylor's such a life saver! The ninjas are probably training but..I'm so bored. I ran out off my room and I was right! Master Wu was drinking tea while the others are practicing by fighting with each other. Nya's with Kai, that's gotta be something to watch! Zane with Pixal, though they're not even fighting each other, just one attack and one defense, then switch! Jay and Cole who's brutally trying to kill each other- Lloyd was sitting next to the Master Wu, drinking tea and mostly watching Kai and Nya, see! I'm always right.

   "Ah! Harumi, sit down!"

    Master Wu noticed me and told me to take a seat next to Lloyd. I nodded and excused myself, sitting beside Lloyd. He was probably so focus on the fight that he doesn't noticed me next to him.

    "Lloyd!" I whispered. No respond. I SWEAR-

    "Lloyd!" I whispered a little bit louder.

    "Huh?" He turned to me.

   I cleared my voice.

   "The fight's very heated right?"

   "Oh yeah! Nya's killing Kai out there!"

   I giggled, his eyes was still on those two fighting. I don't know who's he's supporting though. Because both Kai and Nya are his favourite in my opinion.

   "Cole and Jay are ACTUALLY killing each other out there.." I mumbled. Guess Lloyd heard that cause he laughed. Oh my god..his laugh is even cuter! Why am I fangirlling??

   "Why are yall flirting??"

    Kai yelled in a distance. Lloyd's laugh was pretty loud. Wai-wait! Flirting?? Are we??