CHPT • II •

Dayton got up early and went for a run. She loved her morning ritual of training, relaxing and preparing for the work day. After running the mileage she had set for herself, she stopped at a nearby bakery and bought coffee and a small pastry.

- Charge me for hers too. Sweetie, I'm treating you with breakfast. - said a handsome man with piercing green eyes and dark blond hair to the seller. The smile was worth a couple of billion dollars to him without thinking.

- Thank you. - she answered with a smile.

-Tell me how this pilot can get some attention from this unknown beauty.- he said seductively. He looked at her with a smile. It was not difficult not to recognize that he was a pilot, his aviators and NAVY shirt gave him away.

- I bet you tell every girl that. I'll be late for work. Thanks for the breakfast.

- I take everything they offer. And you don't give up. I am interested.

- You won't get me now or ever. Bye. - he said and left him in front of the bakery angry. He was surprised that his charge failed. Soon she was home and after showering she put on her khaki uniform.

Time skip

There were benches in the hangar, just like at school, and behind them were the pilots for this program. General Bates announced Maverick. He was an unruly captain with astonishing results. Many did not like and approve of his methods.

-You will also welcome the Navy's most influential advisor, Dayton Shell. She will lead your training on the ground as well as Captain Maverick in the air. - said Bates and Dayton started down the aisle between the benches towards the chair. That pilot was sitting in the first row with a toothpick in his mouth from this morning.

She stood next to Cyclone and Warlock and listened to the introduction of Maverick's lecture

She stood next to Cyclone and Warlock and listened to the introduction of Maverick's lecture. She frowned as he tossed the NATOPS manual into the trash can.

- Show me what you're made of. - was Maverick's invitation to the training that starts immediately. Everyone went to the dressing room to get ready for takeoff. The generals called Dayton into the office to explain the importance of this mission.

-Miss.- she heard a call from behind her. It was the pilot from this morning.

- It's not in my nature, but I need to apologize. I didn't know you were involved in the mission. I apologize for the attempt to hitt on you this morning. - said the pilot, all nervous from embarrassment.

- Lieutenant Seresin, it's okay. Go to training. I don't like people who are late. - she answered him and saw how his eyes lit up because she said his name.

He smiled gently and ran to the dressing room. Dayton felt a burning sensation in his lower stomach. She hadn't felt this for a long time. She remembered that it had been a long time since she last had sex. It all started yesterday over a drink with Cyclone. In an instant she wanted to jump him, grab him by the collar of his shirt and...