Chapter 11

*Val POV*
I blushed as my stomach rumbled, once again. "When was the last time you ate?" Skul asks, worried. I frowned, not liking the answer myself. "Two days ago...." I mumbled, hearing him hiss. "Val! You NEED to eat!" He growled, taking my hand in his. Instead of walking back into Ghastlys office, where Gab had gone back to, we made a detour to the sanctuary cafe. He sat me down, worrily shoving the menu in my face. I sigh, picking a chicken hamburger. He nods, telling the waiter as I pout. He sits down across from me, crossing his arms. "Why didn't you eat?!" He snaps, annoyed. I shrug, sighing. "I kinda forgot..." I mumble, smiling sheepishly. "You forgot?!" He snapped, not believing me. I nodded, shrugging. "I was worried..." I murmured, making him sigh. "Yes, sorry about that.." He mumbled, embarrassed. I shrug, as the waiter puts my food down. I started eating immediately, not realising how hungry I was. "What do we do?" I mumble, knocking Skul out of his musing. "I'm.. Not sure.." He mutters, sighing. "Look. I don't remember a thing from the last two days.... All I remember is the pain. The real problem is that he did all this without me knowing..." He groans, face palming. I reach across the table and put his hand in mine. "We'll get through this. Together"

I woke up the next morning, groaning as I felt my stomach cramp up. I glanced over to my right and saw Skul meditating peacefully next to me. I pulled down the covers a bit, revealing the red stains on the sheets. "Shit", I mumbled, my face heating up. Why did it have to happen now. Of all the times. I pushed Skul of the bed onto the cold wood and pulled the blankets back up. He jolted awake, gasping. "What-.... Val are you ok?" He mumbled, standing up. I hid my face in the blankets. "I'll eat your face." I mumbled, hugging my legs closer. He sighed, nodding. "Glad I don't have a face..." He murmured, walking out of the room. "I'll make you a hot chocolate" he grinned, as I squealed in excitement. "I missed you!" I murmured, drifting off back to sleep.

*Just a bit of randomness ;) x*