Chapater 8

*Ghastly POV*
As we were leading Gabs towards the questioning room, val comes bounding around the corner, still holding the hat in her hand. She runs up to me, just as Skul turns the corner. She taps my elbow, then starts cheering as Skul groans. "Haha! Another victory!" She cheers, putting the hat on. "Fine. You can keep it..." Skul grumbles, but we can hear the playfulness in his voice. He slowly walks up to val, and starts to tickle her. She squeals, hiding behind me. I roll my eyes, as the rest of them don't stop laughing, especially Gabby. Eventually, we make it to the questioning room, me and Gabby walking inside. She sits down, a bit fidgety. She's hiding something. I can see the rest of them watching through the glass as I casually sit across from her. "Gabby, for one. I've missed you, and it's great to have you back! But, about that.." I trail off, looking at her expectantly. She nods, her eyes looking everywhere but mine. "Gabs, what are oh hiding?" I ask, suspicious. She sighs, gritting her teeth. "The person who brought me back... He's not really a person... I mean, as far as we know, he's just a pile of armour!" She babbles out, nervous. I stare at her confused. "Lord Vile. It was Lord Vile who brang me back." She states, as I hear a choke  the viewing room. I ignore the confusion and sadness, as I turn to see Skul covering his Skull.

*Skul POV*
"Lord vile. It was Lord Vile who brang me back". I choked, stunned. Everyone turned to look at me, as I stiffened. "Impossible! I'd... We'd know" I correct, catching myself. Val glances at me, worried, realising I didn't even know. I start to hyperventilate, walking out of the room. The dead men follow, worried and confused. "Skul! Calm down! It's ok, I'm sure it was just a.. A mistake!" Saracen tries,as I try in vain to calm down. Val grabs my arm, taking me outside while reassuring that she would help me. She closes the back door, grabbing my hand. "Skul, calm down, it's ok. I'm sure there an explanation! I'm here, I'm here.." She murmered, hugging me. I nod, calming down at her touch. "I never... I never saw him do that..." I murmur, worried. There's a lot of things you don't see. I hiss at his voice, covering my skull. "Leave me alone!" I growl, angry. Do you want me to kill her? I did you a favour Vile smirks."Why?" I ask, confused. That's for you to find out.. Vile spits, his voice, once agin, disappearing.