Chapter 5

*Val POV*
I walk back inside towards the training room. Upon entering, I see Skul and Gabby laughing, still hugging. I chuckle, making my presence known. "Hey Val! Dads told me so much about you! Your so cool!" She grins, hugging me. I hug her back, she's a nice girl. I give Skul a quizzical look behind her head, and he just shrugs. "Did you really save him from the faceless ones, by going into the dimension?!" She asks, amazed. I laughed, nodding. "He's my bestfriend. My everything." I state, smiling. She pauses, shock covering her face. "NO WAY!! DAD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" She screeched, jumping up and down. I blush as Skul pretends to be offended. "What are you trying to say?" He joked, putting a hand over where-his-heart-should-be. "That's so great!" She laughs, hugging me again. "So my dad is your boyfriend!" She grins, as I nod, blushing again. "Is... Is that okay?" I mumble, frowning. She sighs, frowning. "Look. I really like you. I just want both of you to be happy" she smiles, turning back to skulduggery. "I'm glad that's settled!" Dexter chirped, walking back into the room. The rest of the dead men walked in, grinning. "Hey val, guess what?" Anton smirked, making me frown. "What?" I asked, suspicious. "Taniths back!" He laughs, making me squeal, running past them, outside. I open the door, seeing Tanith get off of her bike. "TANITH!" I scream, tackling her to the ground. "HEY VALKYRIE!" She squeals, hugging me back. "How are you!" I giggle, pulling her up. "I finished the mission and I got you a gift!" She laughs , pulling out a box. I grin, opening the lid. Inside was a beautiful Ying & Yang necklace. I gasped, putting it on. "Tan! It's beautiful!"I cry, jumping into her arms. "Hey Tanith!" Ghastly grins, taking her into his arms. They kiss, hugging. The rest of the group walks out, Gabbys mouth open in shock. "Woah.... Has uncle ghastly got a girlfriend?!" She whispered, standing next to me. I grin,pointing at their hands. "He's got a wife!" I laugh, as she grins, jumping up and down. "Oh my god! That's so good! I reeeeaaaallly need to catch up!" She laughed, then frowned. "What's wrong?" I ask, worry filling my thoughts. "Can...can I talk to you?.... Alone?" She mumbles, shying away from skuls tilted head. I nod, pulling her aside. She starts shaking, tears filling her eyes. "Gabs! Calm down! You can talk to me!" I murmur, trying to calm her.