╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21★«╝

He said and bought first aid kit.

Karan – apply it.

Apply it? Seriously he should have applied it for me. I looked at him annoyed. I snatch the kit from him and started applying the bandage on both my legs because I got shoe bite.

I was supposed to be the one to annoy him but here it is opposite he is the one who is annoying me. I slowly walked to the closet, got changed into comfy clothes and went to sleep.

.......................

After that day, we enjoyed. We explored Paris. He was not being cold to me like before, he would ignore me sometimes for my crazy acts. My feelings got more strong as he’s behaviour changed. I would also join him while working out as I had nothing to.

Teju – Karan I want to go to the club since today is the last day and tomorrow we have to return back.

I told him.

Karan – hmm.

He said sleepily.

Teju – and are you not going to get up? It’s already morning.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

Time skips in club.

Karan – see I told, I’ll come only if we don’t drink to much. You know we have to return back.

Teju – I know...

When suddenly a man bumped to her.

Man – oh my? What a beautiful young lady. Am I dreaming?

Teju – you don’t need to dream, handsome. What’s your name?

She said smirking when she saw the look on my face .

Man – Steven and your’s?

Teju – myself Tejasswi .

Stev – can you dance with me?

Karan – look at yourself first, you’re struggling to even stand and want to dance.

Stev – you don’t need to worry, I can handle myself and of course pretty girls like her.

I fisted my hand, trying to control my anger.

Karan – Tejasswi  you’re not going to dan...

Teju – come let’s go then.

Saying this she left to the dance floor.

Stev – see what she’s into, she’s into me, bad luck this time. I’m going bye.

He said and walked off near Tejasswi .

I knew exactly what she was trying to do. She was making me jealous. I don’t have any right to say anything, it’s her wish. But her this act is bothering me so much.

It’s better to get out of here. I thought of standing up.

Girl – hey handsome, you seem alone. I don’t like when hot boys are by their own. May I?

She said offering her hand to dance.
At first I was about to refuse it, but saw someone eyeing, oh is it burning?

I took her hand and purposely carried her next to them without break intense eye contact with Tejasswi . She is about to get the taste of her own medicine.

Tejasswi singhania {POV}

I was watching Karan, how his hands are on her waist pulling her close, dancing in a romantic way. I was watching his every move, how gracefully he can make me jealous.

My eyes were telling him to stop because I did. I told Steven I don’t want to dance anymore. I went and sat where we were sitting before.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

Karan – enough, I don’t want to dance anymore.

I said and excused myself even tho that girl seems to plead me for more.

I went back smirking.

Teju – you know you’ll always win right?

Karan – then why do you even bother to start?

Teju – when will you politely accept your feelings..

She got cuf off.

Girl – mister, I forgot to ask your name, by the way you danced really well. Maybe if there is any chance we can go out..

Teju – can’t you see two are talking? Mannerless kid.

Girl – excuse me? I’m not kid, I’m adult and who are you to tell me what should I do or what not? Are you his girlfriend?

Karan – oh no, no. She is just a stranger.

I knew what I was putting myself into. Now she’ll think twice before planning to me jealous. She looked at me annoyingly before lipsing “you are taking it to far.”

Girl – I’m Anna, anyways so you’re still single? Then can I have your number mister?

I shifted my gaze to Anna.

Karan – I’m Karan and about number I would like to know you better before giving you my number.

Anna – so does it mean you are agreeing to go out with me? Is it yes?

Karan – well I’m not saying I’ll go...

I stopped saying further when I saw Tejasswi  broke the glass which was in her hand.

Karan – what the hell! What are you doing Tejasswi ? Have you gone insane?

I said as I went near her, but she wasn’t showing her hand.

Teju (angrily) – go on give her what she wants. I’m fine.

Karan – shut up show me your hand or else..

Teju – or else what?

Karan – or I have my own ways, wanna know?

I lifted her and made her sit on my lap, her eyes grew wider because of my sudden action, I took the chance and caught her hand.

Karan – oh shit you are bleeding.

I looked at Anna.

Karan – can you get first aid box?

I asked and having no choice she left to get it.

Karan – what? Are you mad huh? Who told you to do that? And when I did the same, you harmed yourself? She is not a kid but you definitely are.

I glanced her.

Karan – why are you still silent? God! What a sulking queen. I can’t believe I fell for you.

She looked at me shocked that I admitted.

It’s not like I don’t like her, it’s just that I was angry at her for past. But whatever it is I still can’t see her in pain.

Teju – if I knew this..(pointing at her hand) would work I’d have done it way before.

Karan – shut up! Your every idea sucks!

Anna brought the firat aid and gave me a bandage.

Anna – I’m sorry, I came in between you l will . I’ll leave now.

Teju – it’s ok, because of you we are together. If you wouldn’t do that then I won’t have hurt myself, if I won’t have hurt myself then he wouldn’t admit. So thank you. You will get someone better.

She said, anna nodded and went away.

Karan – idiot!! Even if you didn’t had done this. I would’ve told you. But I would take a little longer.

I said applying the bandage.

Karan – this time even if you want to cheat, I won’t let you do that. Because I’ll marry you and annoy you a lot.

Teju – I won’t do that and I never did. I’ll annoy you even more.

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Teju – by the way, don’t you know what you’re supposed to do after confessing?

Karan – you’re hurt but still you are in romantic mood?

Teju – it’s a small cut, it’s not something big. You are in my arms after many years. I can’t wait anymore. I want to marry you.

She said looking in my eyes, I brought my face close to her, soon my lips meet with her soft once. We pulled out due to lack of oxygen.

🦋 THE END 🦋