╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4★«╝

Karan Kundrra {POV}

Ms kiara announced me and teju as partners in project. I could see everyone eyeing us. I was personally shocked that I’m paired with the bad girl. I didn’t dare to look at her.

I was supposed to avoid her. What the hell. When the bell rang, I immediately went near mam and asked if she could change my partner but she strictly said no and she went.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see who it was, it was teju.

Karan  – if you want to tell me to do all the work and put your name on the project, I’ll tell you right now that I was planning on doing that.

I said before trying to walk again. She held my wrist. I turned and she looked serious.

Teju – look karan  I really need to talk to you.

Karan  – why are you suddenly interested in talking to me now? I gave you a shot to talk to me and you blew me off. Bitterly if I may add.

I said confidently.

Karan  – beside you probably have something else better and more important to do than talk to a nerd, just like you said earlier.

I said a little angrily.

She pinned me to the wall and she looked very angry and I felt a little bit of my previous confidence fade, but I managed to keep a stern face as I looked back. Teju took a deep breath and closed her eyes, before she opened them again to reveal a softer expression

Teju – I apologise for treating you that way. I want to do the project with you since I’m not that good in making stuffs like that, and the project counts good marks for our finals. So can we work together? Please.

She said and I stared at those beautiful eyes. How many times are you going to shock me teju, first she shout then apologise in store room and now infront of everyone and also requested. I sighed and said.

Karan  – okay fine.

Teju got back and nodded. She then smirked.

Karan  – what?

I asked confusedly.

Teju – ah can you give me your n-number.

She shuttered a bit.The confident girl shuttered.

Karan  – why?

Teju – obviously we are going to do project so we need to Karan .

Karan  – is it necessary? I mean wh—

She cut me in between.

Teju – it is.

Teju – and can you be my friend?

She gave her hand and I shooked it with a smile and she smiled too.

Karan  – ok, friends.

So we exchanged our numbers. Today I saw a very different teju, not that bossy and arrogant but the sweet one. I walked towards my car and headed to my home.

I was driving back when a message popped on my phone it was dadi’s message.

D – Karan I’m at my friend’s house, she told me to stay at their place since we met after a long time. So today I will not be there at home there are some snacks and I have cooked the dinner eat it.

Karan  – ok dadi, enjoy your day.
I replied.

I came home ate something and laid on my bed. Suddenly I got a call. It was from Vaishali . She is my brother’s wife, they live in Switzerland because of their work.

On call.

Vaish – hi karan . How are you?

Karan  – hi vaishnavi di. I’m fine. How about you and Bhai?

Vaish – we are good. We are coming
back from switzerland for holidays. Though why not hang out with you. What say?

Karan  – of course its good that you’ll are coming back and what about mom? Is she not coming?

Vaish – she is coming too, how is dadi?

Karan  – she is good she has gone to her friends house today.

Vaish – oh ok than I call her. See you tomorrow. I’m very excited to meet you and dadi. Bye.

Karan  – same here, I’m excited to see you all here, bye.

With this I end the call. I was very happy and excited that di, Bhai and mom is coming back. With this thoughts I slept.
..........

I got up and got ready and went down stairs. I saw dadi.

Karan  – good morning, you came. I was going to come to pick you up.

Dadi – it’s ok. Yesterday vaishali called me they are coming back.

She said excitedly.

Karan  – yes I know. Today I’m not going college.

Dadi – ok.

We did some chit chat while eating breakfast.

Karan  – dadi I’ll go to pick them up.

Dadi – ok.

With this I went in my car and headed towards the airport. After waiting for a few minutes they arrived. I waved at them.

Km – Karan  I missed you so much.
She said getting a bit emotional.

Karan  – mom I missed you too.
I said as I hugged her.

Abhi/vaish– what about us?

I turned and hugged them both.

Karan  – I missed you’ll too.

Km – ok, let’s go home now.

We arrived home. I parked the car and we went in as soon as we entered dadi hugged abhi and vaishnavi.

Dadi – my children.

Vaish – how are you dadi?

Dadi – I’m good.

Abhi – we missed you.

She smiled at them and hugged mom.

Km – I missed you.

Dadi – I missed you too.

Km – Karan since this is your last year. After graduation we all are going to Switzerland.

Karan  – but m—

Abhi cut me in between.

Abhi – no but and all you’ll are coming with us and that’s final.

To be continue ...

Next chapter after I complete 530 followers 50+ votes and 20+ comments 😩👍🏻

This is the 3rd update of today I guess 🤡🫶🏻