╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11★«╝

Tejasswi singhania{POV}

It was lucky and Arishfa marriage today. I got ready. The rituals start and they got happily married. I saw my mom and dad they were happy to see me and I was too, even though they convince me to do things which I don’t like still I love them.

We meet and talked, she told me to stay here. Since they are going to return back. I was going to back off when Anushka told them I will stay with them. So I decided to stay. We enjoyed a lot, we were all tired so we returned to our hotels.

Next morning I woke up and did my morning routine and packed my bags to go home. I went to the airport to bid bye them. I was going to miss them and headed to my home.

TD – Tejasswi finally you are here. I can’t believe my eyes.

My dad said getting happy. I smiled seeing him happy.

TM – we really missed you.

Teju – I missed you’ll too.

TM – if you really had missed us then you wouldn’t have done tantrums to come here.

Teju – no mom it’s not like that. I didn’t wanted to come because dad would give me work of office and I don’t really want to work, I wanted to enjoy my self.

TD – it’s ok I have merged my company with Mrs Kundrra’s company. Since you don’t want to work, I am getting old too.

I got sad hearing that not because of the merging thing but because he said he’s getting old. I felt guilty.

TD – tomorrow I have to go there to discuss things.

I nodded.

TM – ok let’s talk later the dinner is ready.

She said.

We ate the dinner and went to our respective rooms. I was thinking of helping dad since I am his only daughter and he has done everything for me. I can’t let him suffer because of me. With this thought I slept.

The next morning I got ready .

I went outside since dad was leaving

I went outside since dad was leaving. I hurried and asked him if I could join him and also told him I am ready to work for him, he got happy hearing it.

We reached at KK company. We went inside and saw two ladies and a man.

TD – sorry for the delay.

?? – it’s ok have a seat.

She said and we sat down.

TD – this is my daughter Tejasswi and Tejasswi she is Mrs Kundrra.

He introduced, I smiled at her.

Teju – hello, mam nice to meet you.

Km – nice to meet you too. You are really pretty.

Teju – thank you mam.

Km – oh come on! Don’t call me mam. You can call me aunty.

I hesitated and looked at dad he nodded.

Teju – ok aunty. Actually I want to help my dad what can I do.

I smiled.

Km – so Vaishali, you can talk to her about this.

She said and the girl nods.

Vaish – Tejasswi you can come to my cabin let them talk.

I nodded and went with her.

I took a seat and looked around her cabin was really beautiful just like in movies. She looked at me and asked.

Vaish – do you want something to drink?

Teju – no, I’m fine.

Vaish – I’m vaishali, that lady you meet is my mother in law.

Teju – nice to meet you vaishali.

She nodded.

Vaish – ok, so want do you know about business?

She asked and I nervously smiled.

Teju – actually I know nothing about business.

Vaish – it’s ok you don’t have to be nervous. I’ll teach you.

Teju – thank you so much.

Vaish – it’s ok we can be friends.

She said and gave her hand I shook it and nodded.

Teju – we can start from tomorrow.

She nodded.

Teju – now I think I should leave.

We bid bye and I left her cabin.

I was going to start a new life. I got ready and went to the office. Vaishali taught me. I enjoyed it, and I used to help Abhinav with small works since I was new. I slowly became close to them. I found a friend her name is Reem she is working here, we used to hang out in free time and go to clubs.

2 weeks later my dad suddenly gave me a shocking news about my marriage Mrs Kundrra wants his son to marry me. I didn’t wanted to marry anyone except karan. Dad told me Mrs Kundrra liked me on the first day itself and talked about it to him but he didn’t told me at that time because he was confused. If I didn’t wanted this marriage than I could back off he told me no one will force me. But Mrs Kundrra insisted me to have a little meet with his son, if I didn’t liked him then I could say no. I agreed because I didn’t wanted to make her feel bad.

To be continue....

Okay so finally will they meet ?

What will be their reaction??

Will they get married??