╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12★«╝

Karan Kundrra  {POV}

I came back from India and I was really tired from travelling. I greeted everyone, ate dinner and went to sleep. Next day, I got up, did my daily routine and was playing on my phone since I was bored, when mom entered my room.

Km – Karan I have a good news.

Karan – me too.

I said keeping my phone aside.

Km – you go first.

Karan – we got the deal.

Km – I knew it, I trust you.

Km – now listen my good news. I’ve found a girl for you.

My eyes popped hearing her not again.

Karan – mom! Not again. I came just yesterday can’t I get peace.

Km – see Karan I know you came yesterday but just meet her she is a nice girl and I’m not going to listen to your tantrums. She is really hard working girl and sweet too and most importantly pretty. You will love her. And this time I don’t want any chance so I m going to join you. After that you can leave in peace.

Km – now go get ready. I want you down in 10 minutes.

She said and went away.

I panicked what should I do, an idea popped in my mind. I quickly call jannat.

On call.

Jan – hello?

Karan – Jannat I need a help from you.

Jan – ya sure go ahead.

Karan – I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend.

She chocked on air.

Jan – what?

She asked shockingly.

Karan – it’s just an act you have to come to the place I’ll send you and you can sit on some other sit and when I give you a signal you have to come and say you are my girlfriend and blah blah. Ok? Then you are free.

Jan – what will I get in return?

Karan – you can have anything but help me.

Jan – ok, then I’ll order a lot food and you are going to pay for it.

Karan – ok bye come there fast. I’ll send you the address.

She hummed and cut the call. I texted her the address and got ready and went down.

Karan Kundrra  {POV}

After sometime we reached. While going in I was busy searching jannat when I saw her, she came with her friends and the shocking thing was the food was already on the table. I was looking at them when suddenly mom shook me and the person I saw I was shock. It was Tejasswi .

Km – come sit.

There was awkward silence.

Km – you both know each other?

Karan – no mom I don’t know her.

Why suddenly mom is asking this question. I quickly replied, I saw her face felt down when I said that.

Tejasswi  – a-aunty, why did you ask that suddenly?

Km – your dad told me about your college and karan was studying in the same college so I thought you might know each other.

She said and I looked at her she was changed so much. I quickly diverted my eyes when I saw her looking. I don’t know I felt hurt but I kept my cold face.

Km – so Karan this is Tejasswi  and her father.

I nodded.

Km – and this is my son Karan.

She smiled.

Km – and Tejasswi  I want you to know that my son already said yes to this proposal.

She said which made me look at her confused. Wasn’t the deal of just to meet? And she just spoke on my behalf. That’s not fair. They started talking.

I looked at the direction of jannat, she was eating while laughing and chatting with her friends. Did I even call her? Does she even know I’m here too? It looks like she invited her friends to have fun. I mentally slapped myself and continuously looked at her hoping she’ll notice me but suddenly someone spoke.

Td – so Tejasswi what do you think of him ? I really like him.

He said.

Tejasswi  – Ahh.. I..

I cut her with my cough she looked at me.

TD – what happened Karan? Have some water.

He said giving me a glass of water.

Km – Tejasswi tell.

Tejasswi  – I want to talk to him first.

Td – yeah sure go ahead.

Km – yes. Karan go.

She said.

I got up and went a little far and she followed me.

Tejasswi  – Karan I..

I cut her.

Karan – see I don’t want to talk to you. I know it’s all your plan to ask my mom to marry you. Who do you think you are huh? I won’t let you win. Cancel it and don’t you dare say yes to this proposal.

Tejasswi  – see I didn’t plan anything and I didn’t even know whom I was going to meet. Now that you are here, I want to say sorry for what I did but trust me I had dropped that bet because I had fallen for you and I still do, please forgive me.

Karan – you told me you love me, huh? I thought the girl who never even noticed me, how can she love a boy like me.

Karan – I asked you something answer me!

My tone made her gulp, as I held her arm which made her flinch.

Tejasswi  – yes.

She said looking in my eyes.

To be continue....

What do you think will happen now ??

Tell me in the comment section🤍🦋