╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20★«╝

Tejasswi singhania{POV}

I was walking on the street. What he thinks of himself even I can explore by myself. I don’t want anyone if he has ego than I’m stubborn too and I have self respect too. I was walking when I felt hungry. Oh god, I left my purse at hotel.

But I have little money in which I can afford an ice cream at least. I brought an icecream and started eating. There was some street performance going on so I thought of staying there for sometime.

The sky was getting dark so I thought of going back but I stayed a little longer for the performance to get over. It finally got over, it was really beautiful.

I started walking where I came from but I ended up coming to the same spot again and again. I took out my phone to see 30 missed calls of karan, I was about to call him but my phone got dead. Shit. Now what am I supposed to do?

I was walking, my legs were getting numb and it was hurting since I was wearing heels. Argh! I went and sat on the nearby bench. Tears were falling from my eyes due to pain in my legs and also because I didn’t knew where to go. I was lost. I don’t remember Karan’s number nor do I know the hotel’s name.

Karan Kundrra {POV}

I think she is really angry I thought of giving in and tell her we can go out together but suddenly she came angrily and went away slamming the door without even listening to me. Is she pulling some kind of act like before. Argh! This girl.

Whatever it is, I went down and asked the receptionist, she told she went on the left side. I tried calling her many times but she didn’t picked the call. Damn it.

How far has this stubborn girl gone. I was really scared. I asked some people but they didn’t know anything. Where are you Tejasswi . It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have let her go. Where will I find her now? I hope she is fine

As time passed by, it was night. My heart ached and I was more worried. What if I lose her? What will I tell her and my parents. No Karan think positive. With this thought I was searching. When I was about to cross to go to the other side, I saw a girl sitting on the bench,it looked familiar, Tejasswi .

I ran to her and saw her lowering head and crying. I hugged her.

Karan – Tejasswi .

Teju – Kar.... karan.

She hugged back and started crying.

Karan – I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I shouldn't have let you go alone. Please Forgive me. I thought I lost you.

I said as I tightened the hug. She broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Karan – what?

Teju – I don’t want to talk to you. Go away

Karan – ok don’t talk but let’s go back.

Saying this I called a cab and offered her my hand to stand.

Teju – I can stand by myself I don’t want anyone’s help. Don't try to act sweet when you're aren't.

She stood up but sat again in pain.

Karan – Tejasswi did you got hurt?

I asked in concern.

Teju – my legs are numb, because walking so much.

She said and I nodded

Teju – when will the cab come?

Karan – it won’t come here, we have to walk a little.

She tried to stand holding the bench. I caught her hand.

Teju – hey you stay away don’t touch me.

Karan – what? I’m helping you. And don’t act like I’m  a stranger.

I said and lifted her in my arms.

Karan – don’t you dare create a scene here. Or I’ll throw you in that waterfall. And you know I can !

I said irritatedly not able to handle her tantrums, she kept quiet. Saying this I walked.

Tejasswi singhania{POV}

The cab arrived and we reached the hotel. He again lifted me and was walking, all the people were looking at us. I kind of felt embarrassed.

Teju – you can put me down, I can walk by myself. Everyone are looking at us.

I whispered.

Karan – so? I don’t care. Let them look

He said and took me to the room and placed on the bed.

He looked at me angrily. I am supposed to be angry not him. I glared at him.

Karan (irritated) – why were you not picking the phone? And why can’t you be little responsible? You left your wallet at room too

Teju – I don’t need to answer you. I can take care of myself.

I said and in the next second I was pinned to the bed.

He was staring at me with dark angry eyes, making me gulp.

Teju – w-what a-are you doing ? L-Lea..ve me

I mentally slapped myself for stammering.

Karan – I saw today how much you can take care of yourself.

He said looking in my eyes we had an eye lock, we could hear each others heartbeat.

Teju – why do you care? You have been nothing but Rude to me !

I asked to which he closed his eyes, trying to calm himself and again opened them.

Karan – because I was mad at you but doesn’t mean I don’t care about you .

He got up.

Karan – and I gave promise to your mom that I’ll keep you safe and your my responsibility for this trip.

He took a pause and continued.

Karan – And sorry for what happened now.

To be continue .....

Next chapter after 180+ votes , 40+ comments and 2 new followers 🫣🤧