╚»★𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19★«╝

Tejasswi’s{POV}

I have done everything to talk to him nicely but he just ignored me all the time. He sits with a laptop doing work all the day. I didn’t say anything at first maybe he has something important but now it was Four days and here I was just sitting in one room for 4 days doing nothing. Why did I even come for vacation to spend time in this hotel room? I was really sad. After all what big sin I have Done that can't be forgiven??

When I try to start conversation's he reply coldly and stops the conversation going any further. Like what’s wrong with this man. Can’t he just reply like normal person and not like a stone. How much I'm trying but it's not working I don't know what to do now ? I can’t believe I fell for an ice cube. But don't worry Mr Kundrra I'm also Tejasswi singhania I know how to melt and ice cube .

I was sitting on the bed after getting ready and thinking all this. To divert my mind. I called Reem, since I was feeling bored.

On call.

Re – hey how are you? I hope you are enjoying your trip.

Teju – I’m good. I was feeling bored so I called you.

Re – isn’t karan with you?

Teju – no. He went to the gym I guess. After he comes I want to go out to explore because I came here first time. I was so excited but this man is making me feel bored. He doesn’t give me any attention and ignores me. I don't know what he wants !

Re — Teju clam down girl.

Teju – how can I ? and I had pulled some crazy stunts which made him even more angry. I don't know what to do know? Please help me

Re – What did you did now?

Teju – I just used pick up lines which he is smart enough to understand and day before yesterday I did a crazy thing, I just jumped into the swimming pool thinking he will save me and what happened next will shock you like it had shocked me.

Re (curiously) – what? Tell me fast

Teju –ya I'm telling na he asked the manager to give me cpr like seriously and my plan went in vain.

Re – It might be hard for you. But try your best. I know you can make him fall for you again I know deep down he also loves you . And I will pray for you ok? Ok bye I need to go I’ve got some work to do.

Teju – ok bye. Take care

Re – bye. You too take care and best of luck my prayers are with you .

She hung the call.

After sometime my ice cube came, I mean karan  came and took shower and was having his coffee while doing some work on laptop.

Teju – can I ask you something?

He hummed in response still working on laptop.

Teju – can we go out to explore please?

Karan  – why are you asking me? You can go wherever you want to go. Who is stopping you ?

He said coldly.

Now I was so pissed by his cold behavior. Literally it has been 4 days and I’m in this room.

Teju (angrily) – can you just stop behaving cold for some time ? At least of today?

I said and he glanced at me.

Teju – can’t you behave nicely we are not enemies. For past reason, you are ruining the present and future too. And we are here for vacation, remember? Not here just to sit in a room and why are you working here also. If you really had problem you could have told me before ONLY I would have told mom we don’t want to go. Why do such a waste of time ? What to wants to prove??

Karan  – how can you call my mom your mom?

He said which made me more pissed.

Teju (angrily) – Wah! Out of all this you heard that thing only? She gave me permission. Urgh Talking with you is such waste of time.

I said and went to the balcony. To calm myself down.

Karan  – don’t act like a child Tejasswi. Enough is enough. Don't think ki main tumhen manane aaunga !

Still this boy didn’t come. Argh, I hate him. He is so ridiculous.

Teju (angrily) – fine! I’m not a child I know that, aur mujhe pata Hain tum mujhe nahi manaoge .Ulta main tumhen kabse manane ki koshish kar rahi thi

I whispered the last line

Teju —ok fine I had enough of it I’m going.

I said and slammed the door before he could speak anything.

To be continue .....