Y/n: No! Leave him

You screamed out as he just laughed and put the tablet away. His hand landed on your cheek leaves a bright red mark as your face turned to the right. You clenched your jaw which he held in a bone breaking grip turning you to face him.

Taehyun: My brother also screamed and begged like that but you still killed him. Then why shouldn't I kill him?

Y/n: He has nothing to do with this? Your fight is with me! I'm your culprit! Leave him...

You yelled at him but he just laughed like a maniac and sit back on his chair spreading his legs apart. You turn your head away in order to not look at him.

Taehyun: It's all your fault.

You turned your head towards him as he was blaming for a thing you never did. You waited for him to continue.

Taehyun: If you would have let him please you that day. None of this would have happened. You might have had a happy family with Jehun and your babies but you chose this. You will be responsible for your dad's and your own condition.

His jaw clenched and he stood up making the chair fall behind with a thud as you flinched. You clench your lashes together and again open them when you feel him touching your cheeks with his dirty fingers.

Taehyun: You deserve more than you get. Am i right...... Slut?

You eyes widened as you stare into his eyes in rage while he was holding a teasing satisfied smirk.

Y/n: How dare you!

Taehyun: Just like you dared to kill my brother.

He stood up and took out a handkerchief from his pocket. He sprayed something on it and looked at you with a evilish grin on his face. He forwarded his hand and put the cloth in your mouth. You shook your head to get out of his grip. Soon everything started to fade and you couldn't sense anything any more.

The faint voices of an old man ran through your ears and you open your eyes and flickered your lashes to clear your vision. You look around the dim lighted room then noticed a figure on the chair. You tried to get up but then noticed that you were tied to bed. Your wrists and ankles were tied to the bed. You looked around just to witness yourd father in blood marks, tied up on a chair. Your eyes watered as you saw the marks on his wrinkled face. He smiled through his tears when he noticed that you're awake.

Mr. Han: Are you okay, my princess?

You couldn't form words and started crying.

Mr. Han: Baby, don't cry. Dad is alright.

Y/n: No, you're not dad. I'm sorry, dad. It's all my fault.

Mr. Han: No it isn't, princess.

You turned your gaze away in guilt as your eyes were still gloomy. He smiled helplessly. The door of the room opened taking the attention of both the people. He smirked and came towards the bed and sat on it. Y/n turned her face away in disguise.

Mr. Han: Taehyun, leave us.

Taehyun: Why?

He smirked and leaned closer to your dad.

Mr. Han: You don't know what will happen if her husband gets to know that you have her.

Taehyun laughed like a maniac and looked at Y/n.

Taehyun: She didn't tell her beloved husband. Did you, Y/n?

You lowered your head not being able to look into your father's eyes after sneaking out of the house without informing your husband.
You dad looked at him in rage.

Mr Han: You! Son of bitch! How dare you blackmail my daughter? Huh?

Taehyun: Shut the fuck up! You fucking old man.

Taehyun walked towards you and traced your leg up to your waist making you disgusted. Your dad cried his heart out witnessing the scene. He looked down and cried helplessly.

You shut your eyes tight as you feel him running his fingers over your abdomen. Tears left your eyes when he lifted up your top.

Your dad lowered his head as he was ashamed of himself. The thought that he can't save his own daughter was eating him up.

You cried out loud making him feel more miserable. You past trauma that was so hard to forget was coming back. He lifted you top upto when your covered breasts got visible.

Y/n: Please. No. Stop. No.

You cried more that made him satisfied.

Taehyun: Just like that. My brother cried in the same way but your husband didn't listen and the cause was you. So I'm taking my revenge.

His fingers were about to touch your cleavage when the door broke open revealing Taehyung. You took a deep breath. He came inside and noticed the situation.

Tae: Stay out.

He ordered his men as only Jimin entered the room with him.

Taehyung punched him and made him fall on the floor at once. He punched him till his nose started bleeding. Meanwhile Jimin comes towards you and pulls your top down with gazing at you. He untied you as you sat on the bed. He went towards your dad and freed him too. Taehyung lifted Taehyun by his neck and slammed his to the wall.

Tae: You'll die the same way your  brother did.

He said and let him down as he coughed badly. He looked at you while the rage and disappointment was still there. He was disappointed that toh didn't inform him or say you didn't trust him for this and came here alone. You looked down with regret.

Tae: Jimin, take dad home and this bastard should be at my favourite place.

He said while he came near the bed.

Tae: And I will deal with you.

He said coldly and lift you up in bridal style. You didn't oppose as you know that it was your fault. He took you out and the men can inside to take Taehyun with them.

At home

He pulled you out of the car and brought you to the bedroom holding your wrist tightly. He left you wrist and shut the door making you flinch.

Tae: How would you like to explain this, Mrs. Kim?!

He yelled making you flinch again.

Y/n: I w...wanted to s...ave dad.
Tae: Wasn't there an option to in form me? Huh?! Or do you like getting yourself in trouble?!
Y/n: I....
Tae: Y/n, i didn't imagine my married life to be like this. I didn't ever imagine my woman getting harassed by others. But I have to view this all after I marry you. Do you think this is a fairytale going on?! That you'll go into the mouth of the dragon and your prince will come to save you every time?! I will. I will come to save you a thousand times but what if I can't come? What if your prince fails? Why can't you just listen to me and obey?
Y/n: I am s....orry

You start crying.

Tae: Now don't cry. I'm not hurting you. I'm just making you understand. Stop it.

You hugged him as you damp his blood soaked shirt. He sighed and looked away.

Tae: Okay stop now. It's over. Now one will touch you except me from now on but you'll have to listen to me, right?

You nodded your head vigorously while still hugging him. You hugged him tighter.

Tae: Ahh

He slightly groan.

Y/n: Uh sorry I forgot that you have injury.
Tae: It's okay.

Update!
Keep voting. Love y'all 💗