Unrevealed Truths

'It was a reaction in her body due to shock and fear. A past trauma, which was faded, hit her mind again. Don't let her remember the trauma again' said the doctor.

He came and sat beside you holding your hand in his.

Tae: I am sorry. I was just scared but more than that I was jealous not knowing he was your older brother. I'm so sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have said that. I failed to be a good husband.

He said and lowered his head trying his best not to let any tear escape and he passed. Even a single tear didn't came out even if his heart was crying.

Y/n: I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said that.

You said.

Tae: Did you forgive me?

Y/n: For what?

Tae: For rai....sing my h...and at you.

Y/n: I'm not even angry. We both were at the fault so it's neutral.

You smiled cheekily at him. He chuckled and looked down again.

Tae: How can you charm up so easily, nae sarang?

You giggled and sat in front of him folding your legs together.

Y/n: It's so easy. You just have to forget what happened.

He smiled weakly and held your hands.

Tae: Then why can't you forget that incident, princess?

He whispered and your reaction was as expected. You lowered your head and again that incident flashed in your mind making you tremble. He hugged you instantly.

Y/n: I can't. His face, his word, his actions. They all are disgusting.

A moment of silence between you both while your tears were still flowing on his tshirt.

Y/n: What if dad hadn't come to save me that day?

Tae: Your Taehyung would have.

You smiled and looked into his eyes.

Y/n: You didn't even know me.

He chuckled.

Tae: Let me keep it to myself. You want to eat something?

Y/n: Umm.. a pizza, burger, cold drink and most importantly chocolates.

Tae: My wifey is so hungry when she's on periods. Hmm?

You looked down and bit your lip not expecting him to say that.

Y/n: Yah! You should stop checking the drawers of the restroom.

Later

Y/n: Mafia can be mafia without going on missions.

He chuckled listening to you but continued setting his hair. You were packing his bags as he was leaving this city for his mission.

Tae: You wouldn't want Yeon's spy following you. Would you?

Y/n: You have so many people then why you?

Tae: I can't rely on someone when the matter is about my wife.

He's going on the mission even if you were insisting him not to. You pouted. It was not the first time he was leaving you but it was the first time he was going on a mission after your marriage. He came to you holding his tie in one hand.

Tae: Make it for me, my lady.

You smiled and gladly accepted. Taking the tie from his hand, you made it perfectly around his neck while he held your small waist close to him. Lastly, you ran your palms over his shirt making it look more perfect than it already was on his body.