"Through It All"

Manny Montana as Rio

Reader as Themself.

**PLEASE READ THE WARNINGS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Warnings: Angst...like seriously. You'll understand once you read the author's note. This fic contains sweet, soft, fluffy Rio. The fic includes some of my crazy humor with a smidge of the character's inner thoughts. If reading about gynecological procedures makes you uncomfortable, this may not be a fic for you. It doesn't go into great detail, but it is mentioned and sheds a bit of light. If mentions of the ins and outs of fertility is a soft spot, please read with caution. It isn't my intention to bring anyone down, but this story is based on parts of my own experiences. Again, the note will explain more.

Author/Personal Note: Okay. Where to start? So, as some of you may know throughout the past two years I've been getting cycles of iron infusions. This year, after making several complaints and an ER visit or two. I had an ultrasound performed, which led to me getting surgery months later (the procedure I had done recently). I've been spending my days at home recovering, and it's given me time to reflect. Damn, it's been a rough couple of years, but I'm so thankful through it all. It's difficult having a plethora of health issues. This situation put so much added stress on top of it all. As a woman, hearing you have a fibroid. Learning it's best to get it removed to protect your fertility is scary as hell. You get it done, get sent home, and though you have loved ones taking amazing care of you. It's still a difficult, challenging process. At times, it's lonely. No one but you can fully wrap your head around the emotions and feelings the body is going through. It's pretty wild.

Anywho, sorry y'all. Let me stop rambling and get to the point. We all know how overactive my imagination is. Being stuck in bed, my mind has been wandering. I thought to myself why not take this experience and channel it into a fic. I'm hoping that this will also be a comforting story to anyone who's been through the same experience. Here is a look at how I envision Rio taking in the experience with his lady. I plan to write at least two more parts for this. Happy reading my lovelies! I wrote this on a whim, in celebration of my birthday (10/7), so ignore the grammatical errors my loves. I may come back and do some more editing. Depends on how I'm feeling.