"Baby Mama, Four Times Over"

Rio had a hell of a time trying to give Y/N (reader) her momma's boy😂 (also love the long hc).

Thought I forgot about you didn't ya? 😂 ! I got you lovely! Y'all think you're slick. Sending me these HCs on the low. I don't know how many more I'll be able to do. I'm too descriptive and end up writing a whole fic lmao! Here's yet another HC/follow-up. Hope you enjoy it, love💓!

 Hope you enjoy it, love💓!

Bright rays of sunshine crept into your master bedroom

Bright rays of sunshine crept into your master bedroom. As it fell on your sleeping bodies, you felt your husband stir. Rio snuggled closer as if he wasn't already glued to your slumbering form. He chuckled at the fact that his movements didn't wake you. Light snores fell from your slightly parted lips. He tucked his chin into the crook of your neck, leaving gentle kisses. He pulled back slightly, smirking at the snores.

"Damn, I wore you out last night. Didn't I, mama?" he joked to himself.

You stirred a bit, snuggling deeper into Rio's spooning position. He groaned at the feel of your body pressing firmly against his. Usually, he could handle your plump behind nestling against his lap in the morning. Only this was one of those many occasions where the two of you had fallen asleep naked.

Your hips wiggled, as you released a light moan. Rio's growing erection was getting stiffer by the second. This awakened something inside you as well. Rio bit his lip as he watched your eyes flutter open slowly. The bright smile that formed on your face, caused him to smile back.

"Mornin', mama," he whispered, laying kisses on your neck once more.

"Morning, baby. Last night was fun," you giggled.

"I was thinking, mama. What if I didn't get the job done last night?"

The mischievous grin on his handsome face said it all.

"We went four rounds before tapping out last night. I think we good, papa," you teased.

"Nah, darlin'. I think I need to give you a few more rounds today, tomorrow, and the day after that."

"Boy, please. Not with your line of work. I was lucky I got all that good D last night."

Rio rolled you over on your back, nestling between your thighs. His hands roamed your body as he trailed kisses from your neck to your jawline, and landed on your lips. The kiss grew more passionate, as he slid his hand between your thighs. You moaned into the kiss as his hand played in your already slick folds. Rio broke the kiss to speak.