"Gimme Some"

Yourself as "Y/N"

Yourself as "Y/N"

Manny Montana as "Rio"

Checking your phone for the third time in a row, you exhaled

Checking your phone for the third time in a row, you exhaled. You waited patiently for Rio to come home. He had called earlier that day, letting you know he'd have some free time tonight. Your mind replayed the conversation.

"Going to be a light business day, sweetheart. I'm coming home early tonight. Just give me a couple of hours. Get your beautiful ass ready. Put on that little dress I like. I'm taking you to dinner, mama."

Rio had chuckled at the giddiness in your voice. Spontaneous date nights were one of the many things you loved about him. Growing impatient, you shot him a quick text.

Husbae😘🙈♥️: Papaaa, how much longer are you going to be?

Wifey: I'm leaving in a few minutes.

Husbae😘🙈♥️: Bruh, it's going to be forever before we get to our reservation😩🙄. I know your pretty boy ass will still need to shower and change once you get here.

Wifey: Of course! You know I got to put that shit on for my wife. Chill, It won't take that long. You getting hangry, my baby?

Husbae😘🙈♥️: You swear you know me so well😒. Just hurry up, please😏.

Wifey: I knew my good girl didn't forget her manners.

Husbae😘🙈♥️: Rio.

Wifey: Chill, mama, lol. I'm on my way home to you now.

Rio had been right about one thing. You were starving and regretting the choice to skip breakfast. Then there was the stupid idea to work through lunch. Now here you were, stomach growling obnoxiously loud. You knew there was no use in searching for a snack. The busy week you'd been having kept you from restocking the pantry. Glancing at your handbag on the coffee table, you rifled through it. Pulling a blow pop from an inner pocket, you ripped the plastic off, tossing it aside. Tastebuds sprang to life as your mouth wrapped around the watermelon-flavored treat. You enjoyed the blow pop and scrolled through TikTok.