𝕮⃟Hapter 171-172

Start from the beginning

Such questions kept filling Mu Yan's mind.

"Mumu, I'm sorry, I still can't remember, the picture in my mind is very blurry." Jiang Chenxi was rarely depressed, his brows were tightly frowned, and he tried hard to see the pictures in his mind clearly, but it only made his head more and more blurry. pain.

Mu Yan was a little disappointed, but soon pulled himself together and comforted Jiang Chenxi: "Ah Chen, it's okay, we still have time, we will definitely be able to remember it, even... even if we can't remember it at all, it's okay."

We are now in Taohua Village, where we lived before, Chen, even if you can’t remember it all the time, let’s go through it again and build new memories.

Looking at Mu Yan's strong expression, Jiang Chenxi felt pain in his heart. He hugged him tightly into his arms, feeling the warm and familiar body of the other person, and finally calmed down a little.

Jiang Xuexi, Zhao Ziqi and the others, who had always been regarded as transparent people, acted responsibly as transparent people, looked around and did not make a sound, for fear of disturbing the lovers who were immersed in each other.

After a long time, Mu Yan got out of Jiang Chenxi's arms with a red face, and when he saw Jiang Xuexi and others, his face became even redder.

He, he just forgot that there are other people here. He always thought that it was the same as before, there were only the two of them here, so they hugged unscrupulously.

Now that he notices other people, Mu Yan can't wait to find a crack in the ground and sneak in.

"Hey... Sister-in-law three, we didn't see anything, really, we didn't see anything." Jiang Xuexi smiled, her expression obviously didn't look like she didn't see anything.

Jiang Chenxi's gaze drifted over coldly, instantly making Jiang Xuexi put away the expression on her face and become serious, as if everything just now was an illusion.

"Sister-in-law three, is this circle fruit edible? How do I eat it?" Jiang Xuexi hastily changed the subject. If sister-in-law San's face continues to turn red like this, brother three will definitely not let her go.

Moreover, she is very interested in food now, as long as it is edible, she likes it.

Mu Yan calmed down a little, and then asked Jiang Chenxi to pick one for him.

Peel off the slightly hard outer shell to reveal the white flesh inside, and hand it to Jiang Xuexi, saying: "Try it, it tastes sweet and can be served with vegetables, or eaten directly as fruit."

Jiang Xuexi took it, and took a bite without doubting him. The sweet taste instantly filled the mouth, making people unable to resist eating and eating.

"It's really delicious, Xiaolu is amazing." Jiang Xuexi quickly finished the rest, and then praised Xiaolu.

Jasper Snake seemed to understand, and excitedly drew circles on the spot.

Zhao Ziqi and others were also very curious, but because the boss didn't speak, they didn't dare to pick and taste it without authorization.

"Let's pick some more and take them home, this one can also be kept for a long time." Mu Yan said to everyone.

Jiang Chenxi nodded to Zhao Ziqi and others, and signaled them to pick it. After all, it was on a tree, so it was still dangerous, but for Lin Wu and others who were soldiers, this was not enough.

If people from other legions saw that the elite backbone of the First Legion was actually doing such trivial things as harvesting fruits, their jaws would drop in surprise.