𝕮⃟Hapter 163-164

Start from the beginning

"These are for mom and dad, they can't be sold, but tomorrow I will make a few small packets of candied cake raw materials. You can try to make candied cakes by yourself according to the steps just now. It's very simple, I believe you can do it Come out." Mu Yan said with a smile.

Immediately, there were so many bullet screens in the live broadcast room that they covered all the pictures above, and the enthusiasm of the fans was obviously stronger than before.

Everyone is obviously very enthusiastic about being able to DIY candied cakes by themselves, regardless of whether they can make them successfully, they are all gearing up and waiting for the online store to open.

In fact, this proposal is purely a temporary idea of Mu Yan. He just thinks that the candied cake does not use many ingredients and is easy to make. He does not have so much time to make these for sale, but fans can make them by themselves. , so that everyone can eat candied cakes?

Just holding the small wish of not disappointing the fans and letting them all eat candied cakes, Mu Yan would never have imagined that after this time, the popularity of his live broadcast room would rise to a higher level, and for Afterwards, a good foundation was laid for the development of various stores, and it even caused a storm on the Internet.

Of course, these are things for later.

After Mu Yan bid farewell to the fans, he turned off the live broadcast.

Since the live broadcast started, more and more people know about food, and even the progress of the main task has increased by 1%. Le No. 5 almost went crazy.

The upgrade task of the system is also advancing steadily. According to this speed, it shouldn't take long to upgrade again.

Except that Jiang Chenxi's memory has not been recovered, everything else is very beautiful and satisfying to Mu Yan

"Sister-in-law three, the confectionary cake you made is so delicious and sweet that it almost touches my heart." Jiang Xuexi praised without hesitation.

Before the third sister-in-law came, she felt that the nutritional supplements were probably the most delicious food in the world, especially the nutritional supplements had different flavors to choose from.

However, when the third sister-in-law came, she felt that a door to the world was slowly opening in front of her, and only then did she realize how ignorant her knowledge was. Compared with the delicacies made by the third sister-in-law, the nutritional supplements were simply dull At the extreme, there is no taste to speak of, it is simply the most unpalatable thing in the world.

Sansao's food not only has rich taste and super good taste, but also makes people feel better. If it is promoted, it will definitely be super popular with the public.

Didn't you see how happy the fans are who swiped the screen on the live broadcast every day? They absolutely admire those delicacies.

Fortunately, the third sister-in-law belongs to her family, otherwise she would have to be like those fans, who can only swipe the screen in the live broadcast room every day, and then keep refreshing the online shop to buy some food, how can it be like this You can eat whenever you want.

Aww...it couldn't be happier, if Grandpa hadn't warned them not to expose the existence of the third sister-in-law, she would have wished to tell the whole world that Mu Yan was her third sister-in-law.