gift giving

· · ─────── ·𓅆· ─────── · ·

"What the fuck am I doing."

"This is going to change the whole dynamic, right?"

"What if he thinks I'm actually repulsive, I was being bold for no reason!"

"Gosh I need to talk to Jo-"

"Chuck, you okay in there?" You were currently still in the bathroom after putting your clothes back on, but now in a state of panic until hearing Jungkook's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Coming out now." You were overthinking, something that is common for you. Just got to keep telling yourself that Jungkook doesn't look at you in that way- this was practice nothing more.

He was just playing along, right?

You come out of the bathroom with a light smile on your face, don't want him to sense that anything is off with you- seems you failed at that miserably.

"Wanna talk about it C?"

You look into Jungkook's face searching for answers on how he may feel about the situation, but it's dark in the room with the LED lights turned off, and the one way to read this man's emotion is closed off, leaving you clueless.

Like you've stated before, his mind is like a Rubix cube, trying to constantly get the cube to a specific color- his eyes are the way to solving it. Without knowing how he feels first, you deflect.

"About what?"

"The strip tease thing, are you really okay?"

"Yes, Kook! We're just helping each other right?"

"You're right, no sweat. Staying the night?"

It was getting late, Jungkook hates the idea of you getting into the house so late, hoping you'd stay. He'd even take the floor since he placed a new rug, just to make sure you're comfortable.

"Yeah, gonna shower first if that's okay?"

Jungkook nods his head, figures he will get his pallet ready while you do so. Yes, you guys did sleep in the same bed before- but he is thinking you may need some space even without directly speaking with you about it.

It's so funny how you both dance around conversations and jump to your own conclusions, can't say if it's for the best or not.

Jungkook hands you one of his big tees along with some shorts, knows you've got a growing collection of his clothes, can't complain when he sees you in them though.

Your shower isn't long, you're exhausted from your day - supposed to meet Namjoon in the morning so getting some sleep is crucial.

You walk out of the ensuite bathroom to see Jungkook on his computer and a pallet he has laid out, you assume it's for you - must want some space.