T W E N T Y T W O

Start from the beginning

Boss, yesterday Gabriel came to meet Mrs. Park when you were busy in signing. ”

I drop my everything as soon as I that man's name.

Fucking Gabriel!

I thought of killing you a bit later but you bring it soon yourself!

Wait for me, Gabriel.

Today I'll show you how actually Killer kills who decided to fuck my mind.

________________

Author's pov

In Luca mansion, Gabriel was sitting over his couch, gulping whiskey continuously that his carpet was covered with almost ten to twenty empty bottle. His eyes were red, muscles were tighten of loosing his prestige, throne, power and most importantly for loosing to a man who's been working for him.

Every breath of Gabriel was leaving several curses.

However, his drunk body flinch with a loud thud of opening his door as Jimin and Liam stepped inside along with lot of bodyguards.

Jimin was too calm with his steps for one to find out his thoughts, are difficult. His dark brown orbs, pressed jaw was making sure of his presence dangerous.

Jimin stepped forward slowly towards Gabriel when Gabriel was not even able to stand properly.

This takes not a huge time to understand for Jimin, that he's drunk.

He gestured towards Liam and Liam nodded, appeared in next second with a jug of iced water. He threw it on Gabriel's face while Jimin just blankly stared at his shivering figure.

“ The fuck you're doing, Killer? ”

Gabriel roars as his body got an instant sober for that cold water. Liam stepped aside from his face, giving Jimin a perfect view of his prey.

“ It's 'King' , Gabriel! Although, Today I'm here as Killer for the last time. ”

His cold, steel voice bled Gabriel's skin as the soberness hits his senses.

Gabriel stands before Jimin.

“ I called you son and you backstabbed me. Now what do you want ‘ King ’ ? ”

The word ‘ King ’ echoes to his drawing room with a ultimate sarcasm. Gabriel chuckle at Jimin's face which is completely calm and silent.

“ Remember my dad , Gabriel? ”

Gabriel's expression change in a second as soon as Jimin complete his sentence. A cold shiver runs through his spine .

“ A stormy night, my dad and his most closest friend was taking a drink together while that friend stabbed him from his back and keep stabbing until that floor was redden with his blood. Remember Gabriel? ”

Jimin's voice has no expression, no emotions neither his face has. But His silence was roaring the upcoming danger. Gabriel was sweating with his words.

“ W-What are you  ....... ”

Gabriel's shuttering voice was cut by Jimin's voice again.

“ Remember my mom, Gabriel? ”

Gabriel stepped backwards. That alcohol has no more grip on his body, left him completely sober right now. The tension of the monster before him, making him almost beg to leave him while Jimin hasn't even started.