"Very good, completed it, in just one night. Good job, eva unnie" says while turning the pages of file.  Eva leaves without even listening to thank you. "Such a strange creature.  Why were you in such a hurry?" Angel speaks confused. Angel turns towards Taehyung who was looking at her with piercing eyes.  Seeing him, Angel gives a nervous smile. "Boss, stop giving so much work to Eva."  Saying this, he  leaves the room  angrily. Angel just makes a done face.

Angel takes the file and goes to find Yoongi.  Jin looks at her in the kitchen "yo man." Jin looks at Angel exactly like a mother.  Which was scary but Angel ignores it by giving a sweet smile. "Hay Mumma,  Where is Yoon oppa?" Jin answers without looking at Angel while doing his work.  "He has gone to the company for some work."  Angel makes an O face and looks towards the file. "Okay then I will give him this file in the evening.  What are you making," she says looking at Jin. "Come, have a taste.  Baby, don't wander here and there with this file, what if it gets lost?" Jin says while making Angel taste the food.  "Ok old man, I will keep it in the room."

"you little brat "

Eva's pov

shit!  Shit!  Shit!  Why did I give that file to her? I have to do something with that file before that file reaches Suga oppa.  I am not going to leave her so easily.

Author's pov

After listening to Jin's rap, Angel was going to her room when Eva comes in front of her and stops her.  "What happened ?"

"I have made some mistake in this file, so can I take this file?"

  "Leave it, I will see." 

  "No, this is my work."  Angel was about to say something when Namjoon and Jimin started calling her loudly, "You go otherwise they will keep shouting like this,  and give this to me." As soon as Angel gives the file to Eva, a look appears on Eva's face.  The smirks comes. Now Eva has become a person whose mind and heart have been covered by the dark clouds of anger, jealousy and hatred. It is certain that when these clouds disappear, their rain will cause devastation.

When Angel reaches the garden, she finds Jin's favorite pot broken.  Jimin and Namjoon were sitting in front of it with their faces hanging low looking like kicked puppies. "Who did this?"  listening this, Jimin and Namjoon start pointing towards each other.  "Help us please. Yoongi hyung is not at home. " Both of them look at Angel with hopeful eyes.  "Ok but two ice-creams as a treat." They both look at each other and say yes.  Angered by this, Angel shows her paper white teeth.

At night everyone is having dinner when Yoongi asks about the file and Angel says.  "Yes, eva has that file."  She speaks while chewing food.  Then Eva says no, I don't have the file.  Then Angel laughingly says, don't joke, Eva.No, I am not joking, I myself had given you the file this morning, tea was also the same.  ,  Yes Angel, I myself saw Eva giving that file to you. Now the atmosphere has become serious.  Yoongi looks at Angel with serious anger which was making her feel nervous.  Eva, remember you took that file from me again.  She is trying to remind Eva with a hope. Angel, if she has lost that file then tell everyone. At least don't put your mistake on my head.  She speaks with a deceitful smile.

"Angel, you brought that file to the kitchen.  I had forbidden you not to carry it here and there."  Jin says in a soft voice. 

"But oppa - -" Angel's words are interrupted by Yoongi's cold and angry voice.  "enough is enough"

Everyone gets scared after hearing Yoongi's loud voice

Everyone gets scared after hearing Yoongi's loud voice.  Yoongi himself is not a big fan of loud noises but that was the result of his months of hard work. Still he Starts speaking with a calm yet cold voice.  "For now, the file that is important let's find it first "

Yoongi's angry glares, Jin's disappointment and Eva's deceitful words surround Angel.