##12

ONESHOT | 12

ONESHOT | 12

"THEY broke up" your friend, lisa whispered into your ear. "who?" you asked. "jungkook and aera. apparently she cheated on him so he dumped her. you finally got a chance" she said yet you rolled your eyes. "yeah after a year. i already lost my feelings for him. did you really think i was waste my time trying to be with someone who was in a relationship?" you ask. "i thought you really liked him" she said. "i did but things changed. aren't you going to be late for your next class" you asked. "shit. i totally forgot. got to go! see ya" she hugs you before running up the stairs. you smile and shake your head. luckily for your classes ended for today so you get to go home.

stepping out of the building, you saw it was raining yet you always carry an umbrella just in case. as you walked back to your place, you saw a familiar face sitting in front of the convenience store in the rain by your complex. your eyes widened when you realized it was jungkook. 'he must be heart broken knowing his girlfriend cheated on him' you said. you ignored him since the two of you weren't even friends. you do share a couple of classes but that's all. you walked into your apartment complex and headed up to your apartment. you saw that your roommate was out. probably with friends so you decided to take a quick hot shower before making dinner. as you showered, you thought of jungkook. you really did like him a lot before. he was your ideal type. but when you found out he was dating aera, it shattered your heart. you cried for two nights straight but when you saw how happy he was with aera, you knew it was best to let him go and you did. luckily for you, your roommate was able to cheer you up and made the process of moving easier for you. after you finished showering and changing into more comfortable clothes, you headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "this idiot didn't buy the groceries" you said shaking your head, knowing you have to go back out.

you headed back outside and walked over to the convenience store yet to your surprise, he was still there. sitting in the rain. you walked passed him to grab the missing ingredients you need for dinner. as you grabbed them, you overheard the staff talking to each other. "he's been here for two hours. should we call the police?" one of them said. "he's just been sitting there, staring out into space. he's good looking but scaring the shit out of me" another one said. you walked over to the cashier and paid for your things. before walking out, you saw one of them picking up the phone. "don't call the police. he's a friend of mine. i'll get him to leave" you said. you walked out and stood in front of him. "take this umbrella and go home. you're gonna catch a cold" shivers went down your spine when he made eye contact with you. "and who are you?" jungkook asked. "(l/n) (y/n). we go to the same university and share a few classes together. im trying to help you out" you said. "thanks but i don't need your help" he said, pushing your hand away. soon you saw him sneezing. the young man was shivering in the cold. you sigh, knowing what you had to do. you lean towards him, placing your lips on his forehead. his eyes widened when he felt your soft lips. "as i expected. you're cold. let's go. i probably have some clothes for you to borrow" you said. "why would i go with you? i don't even know you" he said. "they're gonna call the cops if you don't come with me so you can come with me or you go with them. the choice is yours" you turned around and started to head back to your apartment.