##2

ONESHOT| 02requested from minectasy mature content ahead { ★ }

ONESHOT| 02
requested from minectasy
mature content ahead { }

"KING jungkook is not inside his chamber!" one of the maids shouts. the other maids sighed, knowing where their king is. the king kisses the lady he was attracted to passionately as he made love to her. it is normal for the king to have a mistress if their queen can not live up to their expectations. yet this wasn't the case. he just never loved his queen the same way as he loves his mistress, but due to his high rank, he had to marry someone with the same rank. if he could change fix it, he would. he tried to love his queen yet he couldn't. he tried to be the best partner for her. nothing made him feel special, but for his queen it did. she's deeply in love with her husband because of his small he gestures. the king grabs onto the bed headboard, having the bed rock as his hips moved. the young lady moans loudly as she squeezes her breasts. she didn't know what was going on with her, but she loved the way her king was making feel. the two release their fluids at the same time.

king jungkook pants heavily as he runs his fingers through his wet hair, looking down at the lady who was breathing heavily. he pulls himself out of her, watching white fluid dripping. the king lays down besides her, wrapping her body with the sheets and holding her in his arms as he plays with her hair. the young lady passed out in his arms after the rough intercourse. the king smiles brightly, staring at her face. loving her from a far was the only thing he could do to hide his feelings. king jungkook knows that she will forget about this night after she wakes up. after all, the two of them got drunk yet they didn't get drunk together. she was walking back from hanging out with maids around her age and the king was drinking in his bedroom. being intoxicated, he wasn't able to control his feelings when he saw her trying to walk to her chamber. he makes his way inside her room and that's how they ended up making love to each other. king jungkook kisses her soft lips as his hand caress her skin. her scent has been driving him crazy since he met her. "my love, i finally made up my decision" he whispers before he gets out of the bed.

during breakfast, king jungkook would often glance over to the lady beside his queen. his stares were making her feel weird. "i want a mistress" the king spoke out, making the queen shock. "what?" she ask. "i can not handle you not fulfilling the role as my queen. therefore, i want a mistress that can" he said staring at his queen who was nervous. "b-but my king, i-" he interrupts her by slamming his hands onto the table. "are you disagreeing with me!?! you have no say in this. i will have my mistress stay with me from now on" he stood up from the table. king jungkook walks towards the door to leave, yet he stops, turning his heel. "lady (y/n), what are you doing standing there? follow me" he spoke, making you gulp. the queen stood up and rejected it. "i will not allow you to have lady (y/n) as your mistress" she said. "and why not?" he asked, crossing his arms. "i will not allow you to corrupt her. she is very dear to me" she said. king jungkook smirks, making his queen feeling uncomfortable. "she hasn't been the best of friends, queen. what type of lady in waiting sleeps with the king?" he asked. the queen looks at you with watery eyes. the king was playing dirty to get you. "i-is it true? have you been sleeping with my husband?" she asked. "your highness, i do not recall ever sleeping-" you felt a sharp sting on your right cheek. you look to see the queen crying with her hand in the air. king jungkook stepped in between and slapped the queen.