Preview

It seemed as if time slowed, but the moment a shock ran through my body it was too soon to be pulled back.

"Addie, Addie stop!" His voice broke through the ringing in my ears.

"Let me go!" I pulled, yanked, did everything I could, but his strength over powered mine.

"No, look at me!" He demanded.

"Let me go!" I shouted, thrusting around.

"You're about to go off the edge!" his voiced boomed, halting my movement as I peered over the edge of the cliff. The water calm.

A frustrated groan came out my throat as I tossed my head back, "Can't you just leave me alone?" I whispered out.

"No," he responded in a calm and collected manner.

"Why?" I pleaded with my hands.

He stepped closer and as his words distracted me his hands felt against my arms, "Because how can I leave you alone when I see the goosebumps rise on your skin, and hear your heart beat faster when I come closer to your body, or see the jump in your chest and desire in your eyes when I lock mine with yours." He continued, "how can I when the blue of your eyes is my favorite color, and how can I when every reaction you have to me is the same I have to you. Addie, I'm not sure why this happens, but I sure would like to find out, and I will bet you have wondered the same thing." He spoke softly to me making me even more aware of the reactions which caused my cheeks to blush and the heat of my body to rise.

His face grew near as the beat of my heart pounded against my chest. His hot breath hitting my lips as they slowly reached closer to mine. The moment my eyes fluttered close was the moment we heard a howl.

~ Hey, so I'm putting this up as a preview into my upcoming story. Another account holds the draft of this story but I would rather not publicize it as it is a draft and there are changes from that to this. That story will be taken down at some point in time but for now it is still up. *It has been taken down*

Please though, go ahead and add this to your reading list as I finish writing so that the updates are continual with no hold ups. If there are any questions feel free to message me or comment and I'll be happy to see what you have to ask/say. Hope you enjoyed and will enjoy once the story starts rolling. ~

Link to trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2SoV32jdv4c
All Rights Reserved