Episode 40.5

#$¥<$\'s POV,

I lay there in bed. Saddened by the defeat of Titan Cameraman in Episode 65.. I thought to myself.. "What if CinemaMan or in other words Titan TV Man was there? Would he be able to save them by Teleporting Titan Cameraman and Titan SpeakerMan out of the way?"

I sigh before heading to bed after shutting off the TV. I don't notice a blue spark hit my finger. It was barely noticeable since I'm used to the pain of it all.

Bad Grades, Wrong Friends, Abusive Family..

I just wanted to live in a world where I felt needed. I hear my Parents arguing again in the other room..

I sigh and went back to my room ignoring that. I shouldn't get involved.. Or else..

Then I see my Step Dad walk out the bedroom with rage in his eyes. And unluckily enough. He saw my Little Sister. He smirked thinking maliciously at her. He stared at her small form troubling me. I see him walk over. And as if by instinct..

I ran forward grabbing my flashlight and scissors. And before I knew it I tackled him and flashed his right eye. I stabbed his left. He quickly kicked me off and started stomping me down. My mom was able to call the cops but by then.. I couldn't move.

Think..

See..

I barely could see my Little Sister walk up and cry.. I couldn't even hear her words.. I speak out my mind.. "I love you. Sis."

I close my eyes.. I feel odd. Like 3 pieces of me were ripped clean off.. But hey.. I finally close my eyes.

_________________________

Titan TV Man's POV,

Then I open them..

To.. Heaven? No.. I see..

A bunch of TV Headed people. They were smaller than me..

Their attire was a bit odd..

But I feel something odd within me.

I slowly walk forward feeling wires disconnect. As if I was a rocket ship.

I then walk to the open hangar.. I look at myself.. Hands and all.. I see the hooks. And thought to myself. "GET OVER HERE!"

I look to the back of my shoulder.. Claws.. And a rocket booster. I then look to the middle to confirm my suspicions. And lo and behold. It was a purple glowing arc reactor. Or a Core.. Specifically. A Titan's Core from Skibidi Toilet.. And the color.. It's purple.. I then realize what I am..

I'm..

I'm goddamn Titan TV Man..

IM IN SKIBIDI TOILET!

YEAH!

LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES!!

I then turn and gave a thumbs up I speak..

But oddly enough it wasn't reversed speech? Like some odd force made this Universe of Skibidi Toilet have actual speech.

"I'll do what I can!"

The TV Men gave their own smiles and I get a mission.

"Show them what you got."

I nod and focus..

Then..

I feel it. Black smoke covered me..

It's time. I'll change A LOT! AHAHAHAHA!

_________________________

Author's Note,

NONE OF YALL EXPECTED THIS HUH?!

Yup. I'm not done with My Time in Skibidi Toilet.

Call it second wind after seeing Titan Cameraman get hurt.

Now we gonna be a Titan!

Of course who knows I'll follow canon as long as I can!

So remember!

STAY TUNED! STAY FROSTY! AND REMEMBER!

TO HAVE A NICE DAY SOFTWARE GANG!