He wasn't able to control himself looking at her, it was the first time that a woman presence was attracting him like a magnet.

It was always the women who would die for him but she was the first woman to capture the beast's mind.

He immediately got up before he totally loose his control and went to the washroom. He took a shower and came out after a while only to find her awake sitting on the bed scrolling her phone.

He came out only in towel, she looked at him when she heard door opening noise but immediately looked the other way seeing him like that.

He smirked and went to his closet looking for clothes. He wore some of his casual attire and came inside the room.

He straight came towards her making her heart beat faster. He forwarded his hand and checked her temperature. It was reduced from before but was still there.

He tucked a strand of her hair from her face and sat infront of her making her heart rate to go on it's peak. She wasn't able to maintain the eye contact so she looked the other way.

"How are you feeling?" He asked so softly that it melt her heart like a melting candle.

"Alhamdulillah I'm fine." She whispered.

"Let's go somewhere for lunch."

"Where?"

"Let's just dine out today." His focus was on her collar bone, her moved chain was messing with him.

He forwarded his hand and straighten the chain, his fingers brushed her skin making her breath to stop, and to feel electrified.

"Alex I saw a dream." She said after a big pause.

"What was it love?"

"There is this lady name I don't remember clearly Ava or something around my mother's age I guess. She was happy looking at us, we were holding eachothers hand, it was strange as if I knew her. Anyways that wasn't necessary, You know the best part in it you were wearing the thobe (Islamic traditional wear) and had a beard. We were so happy."

Alex froze at his place listening his mother's name. Without thinking for a second he pulled her in his embrace holding her tightly.

She was clearly taken aback by this but after few seconds she leaned on his chest. It strangely calmed both of them, he stroked her hairs a little feeling the soft texture of her hairs for the first time.

"What happened Alex?" She asked in a whisper.

"I love you Eira."

She stiffened at her place.

"No need to say it back, not until you actually do it but know one thing I'll always love only you. If you ever betrayed me you will take the only humanity inside me in the form of you."

It made her froze, he tightened his grip around her as if she was leaving now.

"Will you able to kill me?"
Her question as if made him think something he never want to imagine.

He broke the hug and looked at her with suspected eyes. Her words were strange as if she is checking him and his weakness.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked getting a little frustrated.

"Will you able to kill me if you think I'm betraying you."

"What the fuck Eira, don't fucking play this games with me."

He got up and was trying to go from there but she held his hand and pulled him back on the bed.

"Alex, I'm not betraying you why would I do that. If you think I am doing it then please kill me yourself. I don't know loving you it's upto my heart but my loyalty is in my control I'll never betray you."