"I'm not dramatic, i just want him to be there and be with me, that's not my fault." You sigh and moved your hair back from your face. "Don't move!" She shouts at you.

"And he will be there, don't worry, he love you-"

"How do you know?"

"It's Matt. He love you, his ego a little bit too big, but he still love and in love with you, and he will be there to support you." She said and try to make you happy. But you still didn't thought that Matt will be there.

Even when everything went well between you two in the last few days, you still felt like something bad going to happen, or you and him will fight again or you go mess it up.

And you didn't believe that good will last forever, and you knew it's will last for a while,but not for so long . And you hated to think about that, and thinking maybe something will happen to you and him.

"Text him." Maddison cut your mind off. "What?" You asked him. "I see how nervous you are, just text him." She said and you sigh. "I don't want to.. I don't him to think im expect him to be here." You said.

"So you'll have to wait."
"Yeah.. I guess so."

-
It's was finally night, you was on your way to the place where everyone was. And you waited to go out there and show them your songs. It's was your big day, the biggest day.

"Thanks god we made it in time." Nick said when Matt parked his car inside the parking lot. "Yeah, Matt it's the last time." Chris said and get out of the car. "It's was your fault!"

"Who didn't find clothes?" He asked Matt. "Who took to long to shower?" He asked back. "I'm sorry, there's not warm water." He said and made nick sigh.

"Just get in." He said and Matt laughed at Chris reaction and at nick who was hating Chris for being childish.

Matt got into the room and saw all the people and all the friends of yours who were there to support you, he was happy to know that he still there, to support you and the way you went through.

He always was there, no matter how much you guys fought and make it worse, when you needed him he was there, and this time was for him like some peace.

He wasn't there in the last three weeks, and was mad at you, and he was the one he didn't let you forgive him. And he made it worse, and he took the blame on himself.

He was sitting next to his brothers and madi, madi saw him and smiled at him. He smiled back at her, and she knew why she was smiling at him and he either.

Because she knew you'll find your way back to him .

You finally came up to stage, everyone was happy for you and clapped their hands for you. You was excited and Matt saw it on you. He saw how much you happy and how much you love you got from people.

When he saw the smile he recognised, he clapped his hands too, he was happy to see you smile, and it's made his heart beat faster.

"Thanks you guys for coming, I'm so proud of all the way I've been through and what I did for be here, and we finally have an amazing album!" You said and laughed at yourself.

"Um, before you'll guys hear this one, um, I  wanna say thanks for my friends, and my family, and my manger Laura." She said and Matt looked at Laura who sat next to madi.

She blow a kiss to you and you made a heart with your fingers back to her. "And I wanna say the biggest thanks for my boyfriend." You said and Matt stopped smiling for a moment.

His heart sank and began to beat so fast that he couldn't even believe you said it. You looked for him and still didn't find him, but he find you, all the time.

"Okay, um, enjoy." You said and get down of the stage, still looking for Matt. the first song was on and Matt just kept listening to your songs, like they're some medicine for his heart.

He loved hearing you, and he knew he will be always proud of the job you making, and he knew why people love you so much, because you helped them a lot. More than you knew.

When the song named 'afterglow' came. Matt knew it's was something special, he knew it's will be about someone, but he didn't expect to be this someone.

He knew you wrote a song about him, and he never thought it's will be this song. When he heard the bridge, he was heartbroken, and he looked at you, who looked down at her fingers.

He needed to fix the problem.

-
The event finally finished. You thanked everyone and you just waited for Matt. "He is not here." You whispered to Maddison. "He is." She said and sigh. "I know he is not."

"Y/n, he is here I promise you." She said and you sigh. "Im going backstage." You said and she just nodded at you. On your way to the backstage you got a message.

When you opened your phone, you didn't except Matt to write this. Or see his name on your phone. 'You were so good.. where are you?' He asked you.

'Backstage, where are you?'

'I see you. Don't walk away.'

When you saw the text you laughed for yourself and looked around to look for Matt, and then you find him, he was there. He stood there, in front of you.

"I didn't thought you'll be here." You said and walked towards him. "Why?" He asked. You saw the smirk on his lips. "Because you hated me.." you said and got close enough to see his blue eyes.

"I'll never hate you." He said and you laughed. "So why are we fighting all the time?" You asked and looked down. "I don't know." He said and looked at you, like he never did.

"Yeah, me too." You said. Silence was so loud right now, you played with your hands and Matt still looked at you, both of your hearts was beating fast, and full of butterflies.

"I'm sorry." He said finally, breaking the silence. "About what?" You looked up at him. "For not being there, and not being able to say you I'm sorry because of my stupid ego." He said and made you laugh.

"Yeah I'm sorry too." You said and looked at him again. "I shouldn't say those things to you, I've never should've done it." You told him and he sigh.

"I don't wanna fight with you anymore." He said and you nodded. "You're the best things on my life y/n, you're my only woman in lifetime." He said and made you blush.

"I love you and you know that, and I'll never do something to hurt you, and I'm sorry for not being able to tell you that for so long." He said and made you smile a little.

"You know, when I wasn't with you, I realised how much I love you too." You said and he smiled at you. "I don't want to leave you ever again." You said and he looked at you.

"Me too." He nodded. "And if I could marry you, i would've done it right now."

"Why you can't?"

"We're too young for this." He said and made you laugh. "Yeah, you right." You replied and he just warped his arms around you. "I love you y/n." He said softly still hugging you.

You hugged him tightly to you and didn't let go of him, you swear you've never hug him like that, and you'll never thought you will.

"I love you too." You said. He just sigh and pulled back to look at you. He connected your lips with his and kissed you until you couldn't breathe.

"You might not be my first love, but I love you like you're my first love." He said putting his forehead on yours.

"You're my last love, and the only one."

And then Matt realised that you were his best thing In his life, and he never thought loving someone like you, will be possible.

But you make him believe he could. And did.
-
The end.