Izzy was in a total panic as to what she had done. Also the other men as well. The icicle sword had disappeared from her hand.The group of men had regain their concinuses and ran towards the 6-year-old. They where kicking,punching,and hitting her with bats.

Now Izzy was lying there bleeding and bruises all over body. She might have even broken some bones. Izzy was on the verge on death as gun firing were heared. The only thing that Izzy had seen before she blacked out was something black and red.

Sun beams had came trough the curtains. Izzy had slowly opened her eyes to see that she wasn't home at all. The room was filled with garbage and other shit that was horrible.She had though that it was all a bad dream. Izzy slowly got up but couldn't really. It was because of all the bruises and everything like that.

"Sweetheart don't get up. You have two broken ribs, stitches on your arms and legs, a twisted ankle, as well as stitches underneath your eye and your forehead."

Izzy saw a man dressed in a black and red suit had came running in. He helped her to sit which was probably his bed. Izzy looked to she that she wasn't in her cloths she was wearing yesterday.

But in a long shirt and pj pants that was to big for her 6-year-old body. Her arms where cover in bandages also her legs. She felt that her tummy was wrapped with a lot of bandages.

"So what were you walking alone. In the night. For a little ass girl like you."

"U-u-um."

"Spit it out girl."

"My mom beat the crap out of me. Something that I didn't freaking do."

"What happened"

He asked her as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"She though I broke the TV. Which she did before I got home. Mom always loves beating the crap out of me. She use to love but that went down the drain."

Young Izzy put her bandage hands to cover her face. She didn't want the man to see her cry.

"By the way what's your name sweetheart and how freaking old are you anyway?"

"My name is Isabella IzzyDarks. I got the name from my grandmother.I'm 6-year-old. What's yours?"

"It's Deadpool. Also how did mange to kill one of those homeless gang men last night?"

"Don't know. I panic and a icicle sword came out of no where."

Young Izzy took off her hands off of her face. When she did Deadpool was now sitting up close to her.

"Um"

Deadpool had his mask up to the bridge of his noise. Deadpool had placed a kiss on Izzy's check. The young girl had no idea what was going on.

"Breakfast is ready."

"Ok"

Deadpool brought Izzy to his back. Izzy winched in pain as Deadpool smiled.

"Isn't your mom going to worry about you?"

"That women doesn't give two shits about me"

Deadpool laughed on what she had said. Then Deadpool had careful placed the 6-year-old on the chair.

"You know Deadpool I've heard about you."

"Really like where kiddo"

"The news,newspaper,the Internet and other things."

The girl had blushed about the thoughts that was going through her mind. Deadpool had given her a dirty look through his mask. He had given Izzy a plate that had scrambled eggs and bacon.

A few minutes had passed by as the girl had devoured the plate of bacon and eggs. After Izzy had eaten Deadpool had change her bandages. When the bandages was done being changed the two where now sitting on coach watching cartoons. Izzy had her head on Deadpool's shoulder.

"Thank you saving me me Deadpool."

"No problem kiddo."

~end of flashback~

Izzy similed at the memory of Deadpool saving her ass when she was just 6-years-old. If it wasn't for him Izzy would be here.

"What are you doing here Deadpool?"

"I wanted to pay a visit to my favorite little sweet thing."

Izzy blushed at the comment. At least she had her hood on at least. The a tug was being pulled on Izzy's hood.

"Why did you bother wearing this silly thing."

"DEADPOOL LET GO OF ME NOW THEIR ISNT ANY TIME FOR THIS."

Izzy was trying to get out of Deadpool's grasp. But she had failed miserable. Deadpool had taken off the hood to see white hair,pale skin, red eyes.

"What happen to you sweet thang."

Deadpool lets go of Izzy so that she can tell him everything. When Izzy had told him, Deadpool was fast asleep.

"What a asshole."

Izzy walked up to Deadpool and kick him were the sun don't shine. He woke up and smiled at her. Izzy then turned back around and started to walk to the chamber to were Loki was. Loki was probably waiting impatiently. As Izzy got further and further away from Deadpool. But Deadpool just kept calling her name.

"Shut the hell up Deadpool!"

Izzy felt heavy on her back. It was Deadpool just wanted a dumb piggyback ride. Izzy thought in her mind what a big old baby. But Izzy was wondering how she can hold Deadpool's weight on her own back.It took Izzy a few seconds to wonder on how she can hold the weight of this man. Izzy shook her head a few times.

"How are you holding me with such little weight on yourself?"

"Don't know and don't care"

Izzy clicked her heels together activate the shoes to fly where the chamber is. Loki is defentialy waiting imapintly. In the mean time Loki was sitting on the ground playing chess with a clone. He was really tired of waiting. He was thinking to destroy the Casket himself. Then there was loud bang against the door.

Then another bang came into hearing. Izzy and Deadpool came in flying in the chamber. Izzy had land on the ground with her face first hitting the ground. As for Deadpool he hit the wall at the other side of the room. Loki made his clone disappear.Then made the chess bored and chess pieces disappear as well.

Vote like and comment. I hope you like that Deadpool is in the story.